Bloggers' Corner

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
Office 14 To Feature In-Built Chat

Office 14 to have in-built chat feature to collaborate & communicate within Word.

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
Write faster to your USB drive
Link: *www.w3hobbyist.com/general/write-faster-to-your-usb-drive/

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^Hey u got a new theme, but change some default looks. Like page1, page2 etc.

Indyan

Here Since 2003
Good Bye Windows 3

Remember Windows 3? The Operating System that in many ways helped Microsoft become a behemoth it is today. Windows v1 and v2.x didn’t exactly set the world on fire. The Windows juggernaut really got rolling with the release of Windows v3.
Why am I blogging about Windows 3x while the rest of the world is going gaga over Windows 7? Because Microsoft killed off Win 3x at the end of last month. Yes, you read it right. Although Win 3x is a long forgotten thing of the past for most of us, Microsoft was actually issuing licenses for Windows 3x till October 2008. So who was buying it?

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
My Philips SHP2500 Headphones Review and the Cell Phone Purchase Guide I wrote a couple of weeks ago. :)

Indyan

Here Since 2003
Opera Slim - Recover Your Screen Space​

Opera Sharp – the default skin since v9.5 (kestrel) is a beauty. It’s probably the best looking default skin for any browser (at least on Windows). However, it comes at a cost. The super wide tab bar eats up a lot of screen real-estate.
Fortunately enough there is a solution....

Pathik

Google Bot
Newbie Blogger here..

Some Useful Webmaster Stuff

WHOIS check

Using a WHOIS check, you can find out detailed information about a domain - the registration / expiry date, the owner’s details, the registrar details, the nameservers it uses etc.

*whois.net
*whois.sc

Reverse IP check

Using a reverse IP check, you can check out the other sites hosted from the same IP / server. Generally in shared hosting, many sites are hosted on the same server. Using this tool, you can find out who your virtual neighbours are.

Read More

Looking forward to Link Exchange.

Devrath_ND

Obsessed with Technology
TCS Rural IT Quiz 2008

As you may be knowing about TCS Rural IT Quiz. It has been conducted from the past 9 years and is still going strong. I had been the state finalist for 2008.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
Windows 7 - 3 Features That Are Music To Ears

Some cool insights into the new audio advancements in Windows 7 are that is exactly what they are – cool! With Windows 7, there are 3 particular features that interest me and will interest most you guys too.

Let’s begin with 1 of the biggest annoyance in previous iterations of Windows which now has been ironed out.

Continue reading...

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
Make Vista Look & Behave Like Windows 7

Since Windows 7 has been unveiled at PDC 2008, coders and artists have been hard at work to emulate it’s look for it’s predecessor – Vista. Along with the theme, coders have come out with applications that provide you with 7’s features like Shake & Snap on Vista too. As a matter of fact, 7’s calculator can run on Vista too! To make your Vista look & feel like Windows 7 here are some resources that you can use.
Continue...

debsuvra

is NOT a PC/Mac
Device Drivers: A Proposed New Model through Hardware API
Consider a very common scenario these days, you went to a computer hardware store, bought your dream graphic card with all your savings, brought it back home and installed in your PC. All went fine until now, you just can’t hold your breadth to play Crysis. Now here comes the blooper, as soon as you fire up Crysis, Windows gone kaput with an infamous BSOD. Great for the shiny new card you just bought, eh?

Evolving with the present growth of technology, computer hardwares are making new leaps everyday and performance level are steadily increasing. This hike in the hardware industry and technological advancement also needs its worthy counterpart i.e. software to be sophisticated enough to make the most out of them. Now this is the single most important part and significantly problematic too. It is observed from time to time that when something new is put in the market, end-users confront many serious driver related problems with these new products that ruin hardwares innate capabilities for better performances. Underlying compatibility between a device and code-base is most important part, making the respective operating system to handle hardwares better.

BTW I have started a new website, Feeling Entity finally with a paid domain name.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
^^ Love the theme! Now pay some and get yourself a paid host too. The top left banner kills the entire look of the site.

As of now, Twitter allows you to get your Direct Messages pushed as SMS to your phones and even lets updates from people you choose to be sent to your phone. But, it doesn’t give you your replies as SMS, yeah pisses me too. Here is a neat setup in order to get your Twitter replies sent to you as SMS:

Get @replies From Twitter SMSed (India)

debsuvra

is NOT a PC/Mac
^^ Love the theme! Now pay some and get yourself a paid host too. The top left banner kills the entire look of the site.

Thanks for your attention. I know that banner sucks but did not know it would appear there ;) Surely I'm going to get something paid very soon. :)

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
Stop doing business, first sort out my problem. Then sell yourself or your host space.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
well i patched it if you like it then tell me an i will tell you the whole thing to do
or
wait for webmasters here, who can provide complete solution

Top Bottom