Best Value for money Desktop within 85k

Status
Not open for further replies.

masterkd

Padawan
600T is very good but at this price point transparent side panel or at least side panel fans would be good!!

Check review here

OP
lordirecto

lordirecto

In the zone
I did see corsair 600's review. Can anyone tell me which is the most future proof cabinet out of the following?
Corsair 600
HAF X

What I mean by future proof is that I should not be forced to buy a new cabinet when I upgrade to SLI, add a complete radiator liquid cooling and add a few networking cards, in the near future.

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
^^ The corsair also looks spacious enough to me. It can handle a multigpu setup with hydrocooler easily. The build quality is terrific. Offers solid competition to HAF X.

OP
lordirecto

lordirecto

In the zone
^ I am more attracted to HAF X :D

Can anyone tell me which of the following headphones is better?
1. JVC HA-RX700 Headphone
2. Audio Technica ATH-AD300

Last edited:

masterkd

Padawan
get the HAF x..i really admire that cabinet..price, quality, features- all are perfect..i wish i could afford one!! :)

OP
lordirecto

lordirecto

In the zone
^ I sure will place the order immediately once I get the refund from theitdepot.com. They assured me on saturday that they will deposit the refund in my bank account and that it will get credited on monday. But so far I have not received any funds even though it is almost 12 PM!!
Should I wait? Or do I send a legal notice to theitdepot.com? Forgive me if I sound too cautious.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^ Just call them and ask about the refund. Just push them to do it ASAP as you need to bring it ASAP. :D They'll sure do. If not, then try to raise your voice

d3p

PowerHouse
I don't see any sort of requirements for sending a Legal Notice. Just call them up formally & inform them or ask when they are exactly crediting the amount in your bank Account.

CM HAF Series & pricings in india.

1. SMC International
Cooler Master HAF X Chassis - Rs.11,460.00

2. Lynx- India
Coolermaster HAF X Cabinet - Model RC-942-KKN1 ― Lynx - The Audio , Electronics And Computer Online Store In India - Rs. 10850.00

Once more CM Storm Sniper is also priced less.
*www.lynx-india.com/index.php?productID=5581

Verify the spacings & looks etc etc..
IMO Lynx is pricing less & customer dealing is pretty awesome too. So better check with them.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
IMO Lynx is pricing less & customer dealing is pretty awesome too. So better check with them.

Go to TE and see the dealer's feedback thread for lynx-india guy Amarbir. You will not say the same.

Just my 2 cents, cause this guy again take 15 days to deliver the product AFAIK and he even created a thread with that info.

Thread in TE

OP
lordirecto

lordirecto

In the zone
Ok. I have sent theitdepot a mail. Should I also call them as I have sent a mail?

@d3p5kor: lynx does price their cabinet less than SMC, but the courier charge on lynx is 960 rupees, whereas courier charge on SMC is 200.
SMC totals @ 11660
lynx totals @ 11800

I also sent SMC a mail asking about the price difference(also seeing if I can get a better deal than lynx from SMC), I am expecting a reply from them very soon.

Forget Lynx. Lynx prices on their site are excluded of the shipping/carrying charges, which BTW is too much IMO.

SMC will be best as they charge very less for shipping.

You seen it for yourself now haven't you: 960 vs 200. :)

OP
lordirecto

lordirecto

In the zone
^ hehe yeah, you are correct :D

---------- Post added at 12:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 PM ----------

I am atlast seeing some progress with theitdepot. I think it is best that I attach a screen shot of the mail that I got so that you can see it for yourself. The reason I want to attach this as a image is to create awareness of incompetent computer dealers like theitdepot.com.
Here is the screen shot: refund reply

OP
lordirecto

lordirecto

In the zone
^ fixed it now. :D

EDIT: well, no. I am waiting for the amount to get credited into my account. theitdepot has only given me the cheque number.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom