Best Value for money Desktop within 85k

Status
Not open for further replies.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
@lordirecto

Well, that means you paid for the order and expecting a refund?

You better go with deltapage, they are very trustworthy and reputed dealer and not a rookie like theitdepot. :smile:

OP
lordirecto

lordirecto

In the zone
@furious: Yes. I almost lost my temper over phone when they told me that they are still expecting the product. As for the refund, they have confirmed that they will refund the amount, and that it will get credited in my bank on monday.
I feel that Deltapage is also a bit overpriced when it comes to components.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
@furious: Yes. I almost lost my temper over phone when they told me that they are still expecting the product. As for the refund, they have confirmed that they will refund the amount, and that it will get credited in my bank on monday.
I feel that Deltapage is also a bit overpriced when it comes to components.

you can bargain them and sure they will go down a bit. I bought my HD4670 for 4.4k when it was retailed around 4.8k. Try that too.

OP
lordirecto

lordirecto

In the zone
you can bargain them and sure they will go down a bit. I bought my HD4670 for 4.4k when it was retailed around 4.8k. Try that too.

Good idea. I just checked out their web page, and I do not find HAF X.
I decided on HAF because I need a lot of room to mount my Corsair H70. Also I love the rugged looks of it. Thanks to Jas who first suggested it to me.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^ They are very lazy when it comes to updating their site. You better call them and inquire about the components you need

OP
lordirecto

lordirecto

In the zone
@d3p5kor and Jas: Since you both suggest that HAF is a good cabinet, I want to know where I can mount the Corsair H70 inside the cabinet.

@furious: I tried calling them, but it seems they have closed their shop and gone home :(

About the pricing of HAF X,
primeabgb @ 12k + 650 for courier
smc @ 11.4k + 200 for courier
lynx india @ 10.8 + 965 for courier

Are there any other dealers that I missed out? If so, please do tell me.

Also is it possible for me to bargain with SMC? Since I have bought all my components from them?

---------- Post added at 06:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 PM ----------

I also want to know if there are any alternative cabinets at the same price point of CM HAF X (also features, cable management).
I am planning to order my cabinet on monday, so I have 24 hours to make my decision.

Last edited:

d3p

PowerHouse
HAF 932 is a good cabinet & full spacious cabinet, but i think its too large enough sometimes.

Respect to H70 just forget, you can mount it without any doubts in HAf 932 or X, but still my suggestion will be Phantom or Storm Scout.

Jaskanwar Singh

Aspiring Novelist
^^HAF 922 is priced same as scout. HAF922 is better than that afaik.
phantom has probs with large coolers afaik. so i prefer haf932 over phantom.

OP
lordirecto

lordirecto

In the zone
Let me see the reviews of HAF 922 and 932 before I decide.

The reason I do not want to buy NZXT Phantom is that, it does not let people use all fans and H70 at the same time.

OP
lordirecto

lordirecto

In the zone
I have checked HAF 912 Advanced, 922 and 932. Why does cooler master have to paint the interior in a differenct color!! I hate it when it is not a uniform colour, makes the case look like some iball cheapo stuff.

I think it is better to look at a few more cases from different manufacturers before deciding.

masterkd

Padawan
Cooler Master released a new HAF 912 advanced version..that is what i'm talking about..what you checked is the old HAF 912..new one is waayyyy better!!

Check This

S_V

In the zone
@lordirecto

I didn't read this whole thread and based on last few posts...

Please stay away from NZXT phantom at all costs.... (It seems you already know the reason) also it's Fail for mega Hardware....

In HAF X only place you can mount H70 is at rear..... HAF X is biggest in size and space of all Cabby's you considered including HAF 932...

Regarding H70, again i don't clearly know what proccy you are taking, if it is SB, make sure you consider something Cheap.. you don't need H70 for SB.... unless if you are too interested.... save it and spend that in other hardware...

Last edited:

d3p

PowerHouse
1+ S_V, but stay away from 912, its a complete crap & get bottleneck, when you want to use H70.

How about Corsair 600 ?? this cost around 8k

*techshop.in/store/corsair-graphite...er-computer-case-buy-online-india-p-6850.html

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
^^ CORSAIR 600 is a fabulous choice if priced at 8k. But i guess the price is around the 9k mark.

Op should consider this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom