Best Value for money Desktop within 85k

Status
Not open for further replies.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^ Ask both of them about delivery date and choose one you feel safe shipping and if, deltapage gives you fast shipping option go for it. Otherwise SMC eyes closed. :D

S_V

In the zone
The cheque has been credited into my account at around 5 PM.

Congrats... We are saved too. If not credited today... we might see discussion about legal suit also... Thanks you saved it... :bananana:

Now all the best for New Purchase...

OP
lordirecto

lordirecto

In the zone
^^ LOL!!!! I guess you are correct :rofl:

---------- Post added at 07:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 PM ----------

I have sent a mail to deltapage asking them how long it will take for them to send me the cabinet.

As for SMC's delivery time, they have already told me that it will take a minimum of 6 - 7 days for the courier to reach me.

---------- Post added at 07:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 PM ----------

Theitdepot - Antec LanBoy Air Modular Cabinet
if you are stretching for haf x then consider this as well.

or this
Theitdepot - Thermaltake Speedo Black Full Tower Chassis Lifestyle Cabinets (VI90001W2Z)

or this
Theitdepot - SilverStone Raven Gaming Cabinets (RV 01 Black + Window)

antec df 85 is good too

Are there any other dealers for Thermaltake? I sure do not want another scene with that crap itdepot.....

---------- Post added at 07:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 PM ----------

Deltapage is ready to send me the cabbie on the very day they receive my payment, so that I can pick it up from a courier service on the very next day. So I am inclined towards deltapage atm.

I also find that Thermaltake Speedo has features that are not found on Cooler Master. Is Speedo better than HAF X?

aby geek

Cyborg Agent
tirupati enterprises sells thermaltake in india.

tell me your nearabouts ill locate you an office, do mention neighboring cities as well.

possible for you to buy from chennai?

chuck itdepot check this

*www.theitwares.com/computer-hardware-cabinets-c-101_33.html?manufacturers_id=41

and also do check techshop.in.

all onlineshops would have thermaltake though smc sells cm most of the time.

Last edited:
OP
lordirecto

lordirecto

In the zone
@aby & gaurav: I think I ll stick to CM HAF X this time, as I think the reviews and opinions seems to indicate that HAF X is a proven cabinet.

---------- Post added at 11:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 PM ----------

I would like to know how I can register my Asus P8P67 DELUXE motherboard for a B3 revision exchange. Does any one know which web site I need to go and register for the same?

d3p

PowerHouse
Ordered it wherever it is convenient for you, but stick to HAF X, you will never regret.

See you monster over here.
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/1346506-post7128.html

Last edited:
OP
lordirecto

lordirecto

In the zone
^ I do agree that last pic looks awesome. But compared to that monitor, HAF X looks small :ashamed:

---------- Post added at 12:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 AM ----------

I got my first ordered product today. A word of caution, do not get your hopes high. It is just a 5 in to 3.5 converter for the USB 3.0 box that comes with P8P67 DELUXE. Since I had read a guide on how to photograph computer components, I decided to give it a try to see if I can atleast create some semi-decent photos.

*img819.imageshack.us/img819/2671/p1010564w.jpg

*img17.imageshack.us/img17/97/p1010565j.jpg

NOTE: I have no idea how to resize my image :(

d3p

PowerHouse
photos are good, use the same for others.

BTW get your HAF-X in real, then you will start wondering. Even a 24 inch monitor is also not small to be compared with HAF

OP
lordirecto

lordirecto

In the zone
@d3p5kor: Thank you!! Yeah, I am impatiently waiting for my order of HAF X with deltapage to get processed at the earliest!!

@Gaurav: Yup, found an online resizer for pics :D Also, I just realised that I can also resize with paint :rofl:
Yes, it was the link that you posted about how to photograph computers. It also had the notorious NZXT Phantom as example :fc_bat:

I just placed my order of HAF X with Deltapage. Seems they do have HAF X even though they do not have it on their web site. They have told me that they are sending the cabinet through Jahan Parcel, and I need to go to their office to pick the cabinet tomorrow. The price at which I have ordered is 11750/-

I do hope they will ship it today, and I will be able to pick it tomorrow itself :D

d3p

PowerHouse
do take the photos in the same settings & get us some awesome photos.

I doesn't have a cam, otherwise i could posted some pics of my Rig.

OP
lordirecto

lordirecto

In the zone
It seems HAF X has been despatched from Deltapage already :D But they have not given me the details of where and when to collect the same :-|

---------- Post added at 07:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 PM ----------

@master: Thanks and sure I will post my comments on it

---------- Post added at 07:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

@d3p5kor: Sure, I will post a few pics of the components I received today..... Hold on!!

---------- Post added at 07:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

@gaurav & techfreak: :)

---------- Post added at 07:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 PM ----------

I received the following today :hyper:

1. Razer Lycosa
2. 500 GB Seagate HDD
3. Corsair H70
4. Glacial Tech 950W

Last edited:
OP
lordirecto

lordirecto

In the zone
yaar congrats but use another image uploader please. imageshack is giving me a frog in ice these days in all pics!

Oh wow. Then can you tell me which image hosting to use? It will be best if everyone can see it, as I do not want to repost the same images over and over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom