Best Value for money Desktop within 85k

Status
Not open for further replies.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^ seems thread lost track from 'so and so for 85k' to dealer feedback and now 'send invite thru gtalk'... :D

Just kidding.
@OP
It will take few hours for your cheque to get cleared. Have you got any reply from SMC????

OP
lordirecto

lordirecto

In the zone
@furious: lol. You are correct, we sure drift to other topics apart from the one in the title. Also thank you for the information about cheque clearance.

EDIT: I still have not heard from SMC :(

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
@furious: lol. You are correct, we sure drift to other topics apart from the one in the title. Also thank you for the information about cheque clearance.

EDIT: I still have not heard from SMC :(

You've tried deltapage? Try that option too. Then call SMC and torture them till you get the info.... :D

well this thread is all about making friends in gtalk now.
you might as well gimme your id furious.

but on a serious note, having contacts is better. easier to keep in touch etc.

Aye captain.

It's good to see me active in TDF like the 'ol days......

OP
lordirecto

lordirecto

In the zone
@furious: I am not sure about trying deltapage. I already have a bad experience with theitdepot, who is from chennai. deltapage is also from chennai. So I do not want to get the same dose of medicine twice.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
@furious: I am not sure about trying deltapage. I already have a bad experience with theitdepot, who is from chennai. deltapage is also from chennai. So I do not want to get the same dose of medicine twice.

LOL... Its not that all guys from Chennai is a thief. As i said you earlier, i got some real nice exp dealt with them and not once, but thrice. So give it a try and i am sure they will not do the same coz they will update you the status once in a while.

OP
lordirecto

lordirecto

In the zone
^ Ok. I ll give it a shot.

EDIT: I have sent a mail to deltapage. I am wondering what best price they can offer me.

EDIT 2: I do accept they reply promptly, as I got a reply from them in less than half hour.

---------- Post added at 01:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 PM ----------

LOL!!! I think SMC wins hands down!! I just got a reply from deltapage, and they are quoting a price of 11600 plus 150 for courier for HAF X.
SMC's price is 11460 plus 200 for courier. :D

Deltapage: 11750
SMC: 11660

I think it is best to wait for SMC's reply for my request for a better deal :D

Last edited:

d3p

PowerHouse
IMO Delta Page is more convenient as its near to you as well as you can get the product soon compared to SMC.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
+1 for what gaurav said. Fast shipping. Even they'll ship it in 2 or 3 days by fast-shipping using DTDC or some other couriers.

And bro, 90bucks is not going to make a difference for you

aby geek

Cyborg Agent
Theitdepot - Antec LanBoy Air Modular Cabinet
if you are stretching for haf x then consider this as well.

or this
Theitdepot - Thermaltake Speedo Black Full Tower Chassis Lifestyle Cabinets (VI90001W2Z)

or this
Theitdepot - SilverStone Raven Gaming Cabinets (RV 01 Black + Window)

antec df 85 is good too

OP
lordirecto

lordirecto

In the zone
@dep, gaurav and furious: I agree that you people are correct, and I can not contradict you. I have contacted deltapage for placing an order with them.

Also I still have not received the funds from theitdepot, even after 2 hours. Is anything wrong? Or is theitdepot just bluffing about the details that they provided me with that cheque number?

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^ You check with your account, if you have NB, then check whether the cheque is deposited or not. Cheques will take some time to clear AFAIK.

d3p

PowerHouse
AFAIK, a check deposit takes a min of 1 day to 3 days for clearance. So better you wait & check your account the next day.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^Nope, 1 day if its weekdays and 3 if it's OS cheque.Since the cheque is from Chennai, it will not take more than 1 day.

OP
lordirecto

lordirecto

In the zone
The cheque has been credited into my account at around 5 PM.

SMC contacted me after I had contacted deltapage about placing an order with them. SMC is offering me HAF X at 11460 without any courier charge.

So do I go forward with deltapage? Or order with SMC?

Status
Not open for further replies.