• Blur

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am an FPS Freak

Votes: 3 4.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sarath

iDota
I found Split/Second to be better than Blur - both graphics and gameplay wise. Too bad they didn't release the DLC for PC.

Didnt you find the unstability of the background annoying as it keeps moving too during corners and small turns? I only played the demo on the PS3 and i felt dizzy after 5mins.

I have Blur. Nice game(if u like the idea of powerups). =mario cart or Crash Bandicoot racing if you have played that

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ Personal preference, I believe. You felt dizzy, I was wanting more. The way you can manipulate the tracks is really something special in my opinion. I like the powerups of Blur but overall still felt better with Split/Second.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Yes!!!

Get Gran Turismo-5. Ultimate racing heaven. Arguably best Racing game ever!

It's the best driving game. You'll love it if you want to drive... well... cars. But it's absolute shyt is you want races and most of the cars looks like 2005 era. There's no ossum speed-ness which SHIFT 2 delivers. And the AI is dumb as well.

And, NO PORSCHE! Major buzzkill.

And... don't think this as hatredness, but just a heads up before you buy GT5.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
asingh said:
Tell me for PS3 now............!
For PS 3 the name that comes to my mind is only GT-5
It will be more than delightful for you if you like cars.
Another factor you gotta remember is Ps3 games cost Rs.2500(atleast the good ones do) so I wont reccomend you to buy older games like Most Wanted(not sure if its available)
There are ton of Ps3 exclusive games in fps areana but Gt5. It is the car lovers dream.

I recently read this in a car magazine when they reviewed Gt5- To play Gt5, its enough of a reason to make you buy a Ps3

gameranand

Living to Play
Skud said:
Personal preference, I believe. You felt dizzy, I was wanting more. The way you can manipulate the tracks is really something special in my opinion. I like the powerups of Blur but overall still felt better with Split/Second.
Yes manipulating environment is more than satisfying in this game.

asingh said:
will be picking up a PS3 today probably. Will this change recommendations by you guys...!
Yes. GT5 will be on top in that case and afterwards same as all the guys suggested and you were thinking. If you buy PS3 then you have to buy GT5 thats it.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
gameranand said:
If
you buy PS3 then you have to buy GT5
thats it.
I was going to post the same.
PS3 is incomplete without Gt5.
ok this may be too much of a statement.
But I hope you get the message :D

gameranand

Living to Play
nobody playing GT5?:shock:

There are more PC gamers here than console gamers and those few console gamers have most probably already completed GT5.

Am i the only one who feels F1 2010 deserved to be atleast nominated in the poll ?

Well you see the thing is there are many games that deserve to be in the poll but OP was not much in racing games at the creation of this thread. Also he wanted simple games to start with rather than somewhat complicated games. :)

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
even NFS UG2 is missing from the list - it was the first ever best racing game I played ;-)

Another great racing game was World Racing 2 - intense multilayer fun ;-)

Top Bottom