Battlefield 3

chris

In the zone
Re: Battlefield 3 Multiplayer Discussion

Even basic mouse are same as gaming mouse. Gaming mouse adds some extra keys.

I use Logitech G400, but i don't see much difference between this and my old cheap mouse. In fact new mouse made me stop playing BF3 for some time as i don't get the control like old mouse. It take me some time to adjust to new mouse, only reason i am using G400 is because i paid for it.

See if you can try before buying. G300 have internal memory, so it will be better, G400, you have to wait for software to load to get the DPI you need, with out software, it work at 400 DPI or somthing, dead slow, so i set windows to auto login (hate moving mouse to windows login box @ 400 DPI).

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent

Even basic mouse are same as gaming mouse. Gaming mouse adds some extra keys.

I use Logitech G400, but i don't see much difference between this and my old cheap mouse. In fact new mouse made me stop playing BF3 for some time as i don't get the control like old mouse. It take me some time to adjust to new mouse, only reason i am using G400 is because i paid for it.

See if you can try before buying. G300 have internal memory, so it will be better, G400, you have to wait for software to load to get the DPI you need, with out software, it work at 400 DPI or somthing, dead slow, so i set windows to auto login (hate moving mouse to windows login box @ 400 DPI).

Dude.. you should first understand how a gaming mouse works before saying your non gaming mouse is better than these mice..

If you think you can bypass installing the required softwares, you are wrong.. they are there to make your mouse work in the first instance, so put them on and dont crib about having to install them.

put on some DPI (above 800) if you really want the precision working on your way and for god sake buy a gaming mouse pad (assuming you dont have one). There are cheaper ones like Goliathus and QCK mini that you would like to check out.

Keep increasing the DPI as per your mouse capacity until you find it to be the sweet spot that you want it to be. For instance my Deathadder maxes at 3500DPI, but I find 2400DPI much of my liking and i play with that settings on.

nikku_hot123

In the zone

hey guys..my hdd crashed yesterday. and i lost my battlefield 3 installation.:-x:-xcan anyone help me sending dvd or anyone from kerala is there?

tushar.gandhe

Right off the assembly line

this seems like an old thread now..but is the platoon still up for joining??
i feel lonely on origin!

Last edited:

Allu Azad

Time Ruins Everything

hey guys..my hdd crashed yesterday. and i lost my battlefield 3 installation.:-x:-xcan anyone help me sending dvd or anyone from kerala is there?

Sending dvd is risky ! try to get from local friends or shops selling pirated discs or friends !

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?

If anyone needs Battlefield 3, PM me..

Code expired..

Last edited:

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent

if anyone wants to give Battlefield 4 , PM me .... :D :))
Yeah and do u want some other games along?? may be the pre ordered copy of AC4, Watchdogs etc? Please let me know.. I was wondering what can I do with all these games so thought of giving it away for free.

snap

Lurker

Yeah and do u want some other games along?? may be the pre ordered copy of AC4, Watchdogs etc? Please let me know.. I was wondering what can I do with all these games so thought of giving it away for free.

soo.. can i have the games?:-D

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent

I have only one preorders for each. Should I just crack them into two halves when i get the disks and send it to you both.. Or may be I should wait for more requests and split them accordingly. Also the keys will be split too in equal halves (so rest assured). :)

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

finally got my MVP medal .. after two years of playing BF3 :p

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

how many did you kill and how many times did you die??? Only one player in the team gets the award is it?

MVP Medal = 50 MVP Ribbons, i.e., you need to be the best player in that round to get a MVP Ribbon. 13-2

here is the battlereport Battle Report - Battlelog / Battlefield 3

digit1191

In the zone

I have close to 100 hours in BF3 and I am still a noob. I was only playing Noshahr Canals and Ziba Tower in the beginning. Just now I have started playing Rush and Conquest. But since I get 300 ping, it is very irritating to play big maps. Especially when jets and helis just pwn you everytime you get out in the open.

icebags

Technomancer

^many people play footsoldier for life with assault class and don't touch anything else.

it cant be called noobism. :p

Top Bottom