Battlefield 3

quad_core

CyberdyneSystems Model101
Re: Battlefield 3 Multiplayer Discussion

Hello Team,
I have just purchased BF3 from origin sale for Rs250 . I want to play BF3 multiplayer , but I am a noob at it . Generally I play F1, Dirt3 , Grid2 online . This will the first time I will be playing BF3 . So I fired it up and it opened some battlelog, and then it was all confusing lol.Can someone help me out ? Please add me : i_m_stryker123

icebags

Technomancer

select multiplayer, tick the maps and countries and fetch the server list. join one with low ping.

enjoy. :)

anky

Youngling

i got my bf3, and its been just a day and i have played so much.Its awesome!!...but i am not getting any kills, i only capture flag and gain points and use tanks sometimes, learning how to fly jets and helicopters, its so tough flying jets.and i get killed so easily in DM or Rush matches.
pls add me to the list, and add me on origin too.
here is my battlelog profile
*battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/anks_walia/stats/294397163/pc/

Nerevarine

Incarnate

Games are all about fun. Not having? Stop; Change; play other game :)
I have like 3-5 hours on battlefield 3, and i think i already know a lot of the game. It doesn't have a steep learning curve unlike DotA/CS:GO [Even after more than 5,000hrs+ on dota and 300hours+ on CS i can barely play with the pros.]

One tip to take out planes is whenever you hear them coming sleep down on the ground, when the voice changes from one ear to another i.e the plane crossed your head get up and shoot it down :) [Engineer class is best for it]

o_O are you serious

- - - Updated - - -

i got my bf3, and its been just a day and i have played so much.Its awesome!!...but i am not getting any kills, i only capture flag and gain points and use tanks sometimes, learning how to fly jets and helicopters, its so tough flying jets.and i get killed so easily in DM or Rush matches.
pls add me to the list, and add me on origin too.
here is my battlelog profile
*battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/anks_walia/stats/294397163/pc/

Flying jets is tough at first yeah but a very good tip you can use is remap the pitch up button to spacebar instead of mouse up.. That way you will never loose altitude while flying and you can use the mouse for more precise aim adjustment instead of moving it up all the time to adjust height

icebags

Technomancer

wow, get a life, do something else. :eek:

i donno even in my whole gaming life i scored that many hours, being active or being afk .

chris

In the zone

yeah but 5000 hours of dota 2.. holy **** thats too much

Who have 5K hours of Dota 2 ?
[MENTION=110244]Nerevarine[/MENTION] Thanks for the BF3 Jet Tip, i can't get it to fly, it go so fast, i can't get time to shoot on target or hit sky and become non responsive most of the time. I can fly helicopters like a noob :)

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

Just checked my BF3 stats 1178.31 Hrs..
*i.imgur.com/MpC5SOhb.jpg

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

Bf3 free on origin till 3rd June. Get your copy nao
*www.origin.com/en-in/store/buy/battlefield-3/pc-download/base-game/standard-edition

GamerSlayer

ProdiGeek

Guys, please tell me something! I have a slow internet and I just came to know about this free thing. So, I began download and am pretty sure that it would take more time than June 3 to download. Will I lose it if it crosses the deadline? I always wanted to play BF online but never could. This is my chance!

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

^^ Sent you a PM, You just have to add the game to your Origin Library, thats all, you can download it any time you want after that..

Pasapa

Live to die another day

Well, wait a month, most hackers will be banned by then.

Nerevarine

Incarnate

Wish activision would suck up their greed and giveout some Black Ops1 or MW3 for free.. EA gave BF3 for FREE, i mean they overprice a lot, but still they gave out a game for free..

Top Bottom