Battlefield 3

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Re: Battlefield 3 Multiplayer Discussion

So finally downloaded 20gb of bf3 after 30 hrs.Started the campaign,feeling bored as it is the same old fps.Would like to play multiplayer,which server do i join?How do i join a server in which you guys play?

My battlelog id is rock2707...

Read First post..

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

Ok, went through OP.Kindly add me to the platoon.My id is rock2707.When do you guys play usually?

some one will be playing anytime of the day or night.. I usually play after 10 PM.

@new members.. when applying for platoon , please mention in this thread. else we wont accept the request.

rock2702

Padawan

So how do we practice before playing different maps? Are there any practice maps? I am pretty average at fps,but with so much going on in the battlefield, I couldn't fathom where the enemy was and died 3 times continiously without killing even 1 :eek:

Is there some sort of guide for players totally new to bf3? Was getting around 140 pings on my airtel 3g in Singapore server, 300+ on bsnl bb :banghead:.

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent

dying thrice without a kill can even happen to the seasoned gamers.. expect it go even worse and only the worsest untill u get the grip of the game..

So all i am saying is, dont lose hope or heart, just play along, lvl up and get good gears before u can pull off some good kills

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

dying thrice without a kill can even happen to the seasoned gamers.. expect it go even worse and only the worsest untill u get the grip of the game..

So all i am saying is, dont lose hope or heart, just play along, lvl up and get good gears before u can pull off some good kills

I died 10 times in a row yesterday, even with full squad support.. and we all are a skilled players. so $hit happens.

BTW.. don't take tanks if its a close match, a skilled tanker can wreak havoc on the team. if you want to tank then play in Firestorm/caspain border maps as there are lots of tanks available at disposal. You can still be a good gunner though. Why I say this is because when driving most tankers use Reactive armor which takes can take more damage/hits. a drive without Reactive armor can be taken down in three hits.

abhidev

Human Spambot

I enjoy using tank or being a machine gunner for the tank... :D but you need to be on alert all the time to make sure no one comes near the tank as those damn c4 explosives can take down a tank in one shot

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

^do they know about recoil management and burst shooting ?

xFactor Control Freak video series is good for that.. in fact , xFactors videos are far better than LVL Cap's videos .

Control Freak EP 2: How to master the SCAR L in Battlefield 3 - YouTube

BF3: How to be a better noob Ep.1 - YouTube

How to tank
BF3: How to Tank Ep.1 Picking an IFV setup - YouTube

his play lists

rivaLxfactor - YouTube

icebags

Technomancer

i agree, xFactor videos are better for learning, but lvlcap is more fun to watch, comes with cool ideas very often :D

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

this guy is doing a BF3 giveaway.. comment on that thread Giveaway! | Battlefield 3!! | Tank Gameplay : battlefield3

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?

this guy is doing a BF3 giveaway.. comment on that thread Giveaway! | Battlefield 3!! | Tank Gameplay : battlefield3

That account is of 2 days old. Perhaps to increase the subscriber in his YT channel

kunalht

In the zone

hii friends!
Suggest a gaming mouse for battlefield 3 under 2000 rs.
I am thinking to buy logitech g300.
Is it a good mouse?

Top Bottom