Battlefield 3

digit1191

In the zone
Re: Battlefield 3 Multiplayer Discussion

I mean I am not a noob when it comes to shooting skill or reflexes. What I meant was I do not know strategic positioning in those big maps, I am not a good pilot, can't anticipate where the enemy will come from (Cuz I really dint play much of Conquest in big maps) .. that kinda stuff..

For eg.take a Dota player who is f***kin great in 1v1 but cannot position himself properly for team fights/ganks.(And that is because he hasn't played much of 5v5). I guess that would make him a DotA noob because DotA is all about 5v5.

And I guess BF is all about those big maps and Conquest. Just like COD is all about Death Matches and fast paced accurate shooting skills

:D

ACidBaseD

ACid DrinkeR

I mean I am not a noob when it comes to shooting skill or reflexes. What I meant was I do not know strategic positioning in those big maps, I am not a good pilot, can't anticipate where the enemy will come from (Cuz I really dint play much of Conquest in big maps) .. that kinda stuff..

For eg.take a Dota player who is f***kin great in 1v1 but cannot position himself properly for team fights/ganks.(And that is because he hasn't played much of 5v5). I guess that would make him a DotA noob because DotA is all about 5v5.

And I guess BF is all about those big maps and Conquest. Just like COD is all about Death Matches and fast paced accurate shooting skills

:D

Games are all about fun. Not having? Stop; Change; play other game :)
I have like 3-5 hours on battlefield 3, and i think i already know a lot of the game. It doesn't have a steep learning curve unlike DotA/CS:GO [Even after more than 5,000hrs+ on dota and 300hours+ on CS i can barely play with the pros.]

One tip to take out planes is whenever you hear them coming sleep down on the ground, when the voice changes from one ear to another i.e the plane crossed your head get up and shoot it down :) [Engineer class is best for it]

Last edited:

sumonpathak

knocking on heavens door

I have close to 100 hours in BF3 and I am still a noob. I was only playing Noshahr Canals and Ziba Tower in the beginning. Just now I have started playing Rush and Conquest. But since I get 300 ping, it is very irritating to play big maps. Especially when jets and helis just pwn you everytime you get out in the open.

try long distance sniping in Firestrom..works awsome with lag xD

digit1191

In the zone

Games are all about fun. Not having? Stop; Change; play other game :)
I have like 3-5 hours on battlefield 3, and i think i already know a lot of the game. It doesn't have a steep learning curve unlike DotA/CS:GO [Even after more than 5,000hrs+ on dota and 300hours+ on CS i can barely play with the pros.]

One tip to take out planes is whenever you hear them coming sleep down on the ground, when the voice changes from one ear to another i.e the plane crossed your head get up and shoot it down :) [Engineer class is best for it]
If i wasnt having fun why would i play for 100+ hours ? :p

rajsujayks

CSE Freak!

Hey! I didn't know that such a thread like this existed at all. And now when I see this, I regret not having been here. I play BF3 too. Bought from the Humble Bundle and later a bought the Premium pack too. I'm using BSNL Broadband 512kbps. I used to play really well even thought the pings were around 150ms. But of late, BSNL has really serious issues in BF3 and I am not able to play at all. Game simply crashes due to server connection error.

P.S. I'd like to join the official platoon here, but when I try to apply, it says that the platoon has reached its maximum member limit.

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

^^ hi.. we have reached the max member limit of 100. its by design and cant do anything on that.

icebags

Technomancer

make a sister platoon with (1) suffix or something, and i think u can use the same platoon tag there.

SunE

Professional Newbie

Yep me too playing like crazy these past few days.
Add me T0rN4D0-SuNnY - Battlelog / Battlefield 3

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl

actually i am kind of new to this game so was wondering if any1 still plays........

plz add me to the tdf platoon.........

nikku_hot123

In the zone

Me too playing as I am fed up with BF4 buggs.
If u guys have microphone I would like to squad up for the best experience. My id is-nikku_hot123 and I usually play after 10pm

anky

Youngling

bf3 is available for 250rs on origin, should i buy it?, will i find players for multiplayers still? ( after bf4 has arrived long ago)

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

bf3 is available for 250rs on origin, should i buy it?, will i find players for multiplayers still? ( after bf4 has arrived long ago)

For Rs. 250 ? yes, there are still lot of servers available and people are actively playing the game. I have to wait in Q for my fav 64p TDM server :p.

anky

Youngling

For Rs. 250 ? yes, there are still lot of servers available and people are actively playing the game. I have to wait in Q for my fav 64p TDM server :p.
bought it, and also made my 2 friends buy it..!!

Superayush

Tech lover

Hey anyone can give me tip on how to knock out a pro chopper who is using ECM jammer as infantry

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

Hey anyone can give me tip on how to knock out a pro chopper who is using ECM jammer as infantry

As a single infantry guy it's difficult, but as a squad it's possible. Learn the pattern of his flight path. If he is hovering too high them it's not possible cause they are douche bags and won't come down for combat

Top Bottom