Hrishi

Whoops.

Good thing I have 8 gigs.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
I am sure you know it that 8gb ram is borderline now for ultra gaming at 1080p these days, considering you're playing on 1070 extreme.
I have seen games taking away 6-8gb just like that!

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

Pasapa

Live to die another day
I am sure people on this forum are intelligent enough. They are not going to trust EA with a pre-order considering what atrocity BF4 was at the release.
I'm gonna trust ea because of the smooth releases of bf hardline and battlefront.

Sent from my XT1572 using Tapatalk

OP
Desmond

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Can't do anything about that. Their servers are probably in the EU.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Hrishi

I get 50ms, very likely the APAC Servers :)
How much fps are you guys getting at what settings with what hardware ? I am getting 60fps+ on Ultra 1080p with i5-4440/GTX1060 OC/4x3 RAM.

- - - Updated - - -

How much fps are you guys getting at what settings with what hardware ? I am getting 60fps+ on Ultra 1080p with i5-4440/GTX1060 OC/4x3 RAM.
But regardless of the ultra setting - I find it very difficult to play when the smoke creeps in. Can't see s**t when this happens, specially flying the jets be like kalidas mode.

tanmaymohan

Geek v1.0
Getting 40fps max on i5-4200M/GT740M 1GB/8GB RAM

Experiencing frame drops on killcam and high intensity scenes.

90ms+ on Asia DICE servers

Jo bhi hai mazaa aaraha hai. Didn't expect this to run on my laptop

HE-MAN

Ambassador of Buzz

how to change servers. I am new to origin

anirbandd

Conversation Architect

there are NO singapore servers..

- - - Updated - - -

Lol he must be talking about the menu and the loading screen

yesterday's session, someguy was getting 200fps and got all excited. then he realised it was just the menu
could not join any server afterwards

xD

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

But regardless of the ultra setting - I find it very difficult to play when the smoke creeps in. Can't see s**t when this happens, specially flying the jets be like kalidas mode.

thats what you are supposed to feel.

ffs, its not jets that you are flying. and wtf is Kalidas mode??

Pasapa

Live to die another day
I don't get why many people think it's a reskin of battlefront it's nothing like it, if anything I think it has a higher skill ceiling than bf4..

Sent from my XT1572 using Tapatalk

HE-MAN

Ambassador of Buzz
there are NO singapore servers..

- - - Updated - - -

yesterday's session, someguy was getting 200fps and got all excited. then he realised it was just the menu
could not join any server afterwards

xD

- - - Updated - - -

thats what you are supposed to feel.

ffs, its not jets that you are flying. and wtf is Kalidas mode??

I do get 200fps in game. If I turn off V-sync. I couldnt sign in cause EA Servers were down. After they got up I was getting high ping 250. Still I am in the range of 150 to 200ms. Amazing how people with mid range gear dont believe people regarding Fps

Hrishi

Edit : The latency is 150ms, not 50ms. The "1" was hidden behind the bars ,lol.
Apparently, there are lots of stutters occasionally which I suppose is common for Beta. The game does feel a bit of Battlefront because of the terrain, however the game mechanics are something that will take time to get used to, as it's entirely manual and different than BF4.
Also, the animations kind of suck at times, but anyways they are there for fancy reasons so...

BTW, is it just me or do you guys think the Snipers and Tanks are a bit Over-powered for open-ground infantry ?

HE-MAN

Ambassador of Buzz
Edit : The latency is 150ms, not 50ms. The "1" was hidden behind the bars ,lol.
Apparently, there are lots of stutters occasionally which I suppose is common for Beta. The game does feel a bit of Battlefront because of the terrain, however the game mechanics are something that will take time to get used to, as it's entirely manual and different than BF4.
Also, the animations kind of suck at times, but anyways they are there for fancy reasons so...

BTW, is it just me or do you guys think the Snipers and Tanks are a bit Over-powered for open-ground infantry ?

Epic funny 1 was hidden. I kept wondering why only I have 180ms ping all the time

Top Bottom