Hrishi

If I were playing BF1, >50% of my deaths would be due to "killed while tea-bagging"

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

OP
Desmond

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Unlike most people, I don't mind a female on the cover art. But everything else seems pretty bullshit. This is the furthest thing from WW2 that I've ever seen.

Looks like Dice will be the next company on EA's chopping block.

icebags

Technomancer
lol i actually did not know it was ww2 based. i came to know of it, after watching the trailer and when reading the comments.

one interesting thing though, there will be no premium, but probably there will be micro-transactions.

OP
Desmond

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
>probably
Nope, definitely. That is the whole point of removing premium. So that they can get a more steady income.
But I think that will backfire because not many players will buy this game. And as usual EA will blame the players/developers and finally they will shutdown DICE. Especially since they have already acquired Respawn, the developers of Titanfall, there is no need to have two companies working on similar games. Thus the cycle of EA will complete.

gameranand

Living to Play
>probably
Nope, definitely. That is the whole point of removing premium. So that they can get a more steady income.
But I think that will backfire because not many players will buy this game. And as usual EA will blame the players/developers and finally they will shutdown DICE. Especially since they have already acquired Respawn, the developers of Titanfall, there is no need to have two companies working on similar games. Thus the cycle of EA will complete.
DICE is very important for them. I don't think that it would be shot down so easily. But it's EA, the company who destroyed one of the best RPG makers. So there is that.

Top Bottom