icebags

Technomancer
more and more in depth analysis coming up : [YOUTUBE]l20il6AHlWo[/YOUTUBE]

but it will be bad if drivers can not get out of their vehicles.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Well it goes well with WW1, probably the next one will be Battlefield 2 and set during WW2.

lets hope this time there'll be India specific servers...

This aint gonna happen, there is no proper infrastructure for those in India, even if they are servers available in India, it will be sh!t and laggy. I have played in a few Indian Servers before, I would never play again in those.

D

Deleted member 118788

Nothing to worry. We will always have Singapore servers with good ping.

OP
Desmond

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Well it goes well with WW1, probably the next one will be Battlefield 2 and set during WW2.

There is already a Battlefield 2.

Also, after seeing the India Dota 2 servers, I don't think I would like to have those.

icebags

Technomancer

*l7.alamy.com/zooms/8ba657a5c37e4ec289d5743c6b8bc450/overcharged-electric-pole-new-delhi-india-c412cp.jpg

icebags

Technomancer
u people heard of that bayonet charge thing ? rumor says, once you commit to it, u can only march forward..... not much control will be left.

vedula.k95

Behind Enemy Lines
Nothing to worry. We will always have Singapore servers with good ping.

average indian will get a ping of around 120 ms in Singapore servers.

- - - Updated - - -

Battlefield will never be played upto full extent in India,not a Battlefield regular here but last time I checked with Battlefield 3 all I got was high spikes in Indian server,played CS GO a lot Indian servers are shitty since EA offices lack the resources in India servers are like Govt offices no one really care if they are up or not,EA should rather pay guys like SoStronk or any other E-sports platform to maintain the servers,and the second problem is the price of the game,its way too much for a mediocre indian to afford seriously Rs 2500/- for game and another 2500 for weapons and new maps? :sleeping_NF: why I am even saying this its EA money hungry *****.

- - - Updated - - -

Battlefield will never be played upto full extent in India,not a Battlefield regular here but last time I checked with Battlefield 3 all I got was high spikes in Indian server,played CS GO a lot Indian servers are shitty since EA offices lack the resources in India servers are like Govt offices no one really care if they are up or not,EA should rather pay guys like SoStronk or any other E-sports platform to maintain the servers,and the second problem is the price of the game,its way too much for a mediocre indian to afford,seriously Rs 2500/- for game and another 2500 for weapons and new maps? :sleeping_NF: why I am even saying this its EA money hungry *****.

OP
Desmond

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I doubt the system specs would be reasonable. But the Battlefield games are very well optimized, so I guess it should run decently on relatively lower end hardware provided you turn down all the eye candy.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Battlefield 1 - Anti-Tank Dynamite Teaser
[YOUTUBE]Sarpw6Rf6dM[/YOUTUBE]

Live Stream
[YOUTUBE]t7fxXt0JOxo[/YOUTUBE]

- - - Updated - - -

EA Play EA Play Live Stream 201

Top Bottom