OP
Desmond

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Yeah, Rishi, Rcuber, myself and others were watching it on the livestream today till early morning.

Lol at Snoop Dogg.

Hrishi

Yeah, Rishi, Rcuber, myself and others were watching it on the livestream today till early morning.

Lol at Snoop Dogg.
Yeah lel at Snoop Dogg. He was higher than the jets flying in the game :p.
The graphics and smoothness look amazing for pre-alpha. Also the in person jet camera looks WoW.

Dice seems to have done a great job at bringing real life experience.
Few great things :-
1. First Person camera view is amazing,
2. Dynamic weather
3. Destruction is just wow!
4. Sniping is tough as ****.
5. Respawn

Man, the game looks amazing imo

And the best part, no more lockons, overpowered helis and jets, lethal AA, etc.
A good team strategy with good amount of skill and you will love it.
Thank you Dice for reducing as much automatic sh*t in game.
Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

Pasapa

Live to die another day
Auto weapons in ww1 game, nice.
Well they did have them in ww1. Only thing was that they were mostly prototypes and only used rarely. Tbh I'm glad that they didn't go realistic because that would be boring and I hate to leave a franchise like this..

Sent from my XT1572 using Tapatalk

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Now kills are only 20 points, and playing objective is more, so KD will not matter anymore

Pasapa

Live to die another day
Now kills are only 20 points, and playing objective is more, so KD will not matter anymore
Well, killing is important as it's the most effective way of preventing someone from capturing an objective

OP
Desmond

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Well, killing is important as it's the most effective way of preventing someone from capturing an objective

That way most players concentrate on getting kills and hardly anyone cares about getting the objectives. I have lost many times because of that. Now that kills aren't that important, players will concentrate on doing other tasks like capping and recon, etc.

OP
Desmond

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin

- - - Updated - - -

And the best part, no more lockons, overpowered helis and jets, lethal AA, etc.

Lock on weapons are the f***ing cancer of Battlefield 3 and 4. Who the hell came up with the idea of the active radar? Idiots don't even dogfight like a man.

Hrishi

- - - Updated - - -

Lock on weapons are the f***ing cancer of Battlefield 3 and 4. Who the hell came up with the idea of the active radar? Idiots don't even dogfight like a man.
Though I agree that lockons suck, but If there were no iglas and stingers, it would just make the aerial vehicles invincible if they weren't already. Too much unbalance.
I don't see the point of javelins though for ground vehicles. They are cancer. A ground vehicle is still highly vulnerable to mines and jeep stuff.

OP
Desmond

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Though I agree that lockons suck, but If there were no iglas and stingers, it would just make the aerial vehicles invincible if they weren't already. Too much unbalance.
I don't see the point of javelins though for ground vehicles. They are cancer. A ground vehicle is still highly vulnerable to mines and jeep stuff.

They should not be outright removed, but nerfed a bit since they are pretty OP. For example, instead of two active radar missiles, have only one on jets.

Javelins are ok since you need line of sight to actually use it (unless the enemy has someone with PLD). Also, Javelins can be avoided using APS or smoke, giving you time to retreat and relocate. But yes, with PLD + SRAW combo, Javelins become redundant.

- - - Updated - - -

War never changes:
*i.imgur.com/5MFWBMe.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Hrishi

Battlefield 1 Gameplay - Air Gameplay Exclusive - YouTub
Aerial Gameplay

OP
Desmond

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Battlefield 1 Gameplay - Air Gameplay Exclusive - YouTub
Aerial Gameplay

Recreating post for embedded vid:

Awesome classic dogfighting.

Also you can actually fly the blimp?

OP
Desmond

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
i hate it when flying at 3rd person gets more advantage than flying at 1st person.

Flying in 3rd person gives you a larger field of view. Therefore you can spot enemies without having to move much. You can also keep track of your jet's turns and climbs better in third person.

Hrishi

Hype is over 9000

It Indeed it! The new in-game trailer looks dope :) , and I also saw some closed Alpha system requirements. Seems like I won't have to upgrade my GPU as GTX960 can do very well with 1080p very high maintaining 60fps.

Top Bottom