Batman vs. Ironman

Status
Not open for further replies.

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
can batman take thors thunder attack ?(ironman took it and u know what happened:-D)
i think batman will be bat65:lol: if he fights with thor.....

am just questioning as i lack of comic knowledge(only seen movies)

Why not? If ironman can take it, so can batman. All it takes is a customized batsuit against thor.

Btw, batman is not about an invincible superhero.

Anish

Spectre
Batman = awesome - (Lucious fox + Sir Alfred)
Ironman = awesome :D

Batman - cares only for Gotham
Ironman - fights for the world.

Defeating LOKI needs presence of mind and skill. Not mastering several martial arts :nanananana:

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
bane crushed batman with bare hands how can he withstand thors hammer ?

Well bane got his ass whooped after that. All it took was one batman.

Well if you start bringing one by one marvel heroes, then we have a huge DC roster far larger than marvel.

For thor....hmmm we'll call captain Marvel. Pure of heart and devoid of all personal wants, he'll simply pick thor's hammer and give him a beating of his life.
Besides, captain marvel is as strong as superman and has no weakness to magic that thor brings. ;)

OP
H

heidi2521

Padawan
If you do decide to bring the Marvel roster in, DC has Superman. The worst damage Superman has ever sustained would be going into a "healing coma". Marvel heroes have sustained actual death.

BTW, Thor is a god who works part-time as the protector of the earth. It would be incorrect to call him a superhero to say the least.

Last edited:

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
If you do decide to bring the Marvel roster in, DC has Superman. The worst damage Superman has ever sustained would be going into a "healing coma". Marvel heroes have sustained actual death.

BTW, Thor is a god who works part-time as the protector of the earth. It would be incorrect to call him a superhero to say the least.

Didn't Nolan killed Bruce Wayne in dark knight rises? Although they can come up with anything in the next film that bruce wayne survived and blah blah.

One example of a Marvel character's death, I remember, is of Spiderboy or Superboy (correct me).

Lalit Kishore

Broken In
Iron Man can build an army or armored robots, can't see Batman doing that :wink:

3q7hox.jpg

hars1988

Broken In
Well bane got his ass whooped after that. All it took was one batman.

Well if you start bringing one by one marvel heroes, then we have a huge DC roster far larger than marvel.

For thor....hmmm we'll call captain Marvel. Pure of heart and devoid of all personal wants, he'll simply pick thor's hammer and give him a beating of his life.
Besides, captain marvel is as strong as superman and has no weakness to magic that thor brings. ;)

am n:-?t bringing marvel heros,in avengers (fight between thor and stark)ironman got few heavy bl:-Dws from thors hammer even after that ironman is fighting
here what am asking is can batman take them:|?

OP
H

heidi2521

Padawan
Didn't Nolan killed Bruce Wayne in dark knight rises? Although they can come up with anything in the next film that bruce wayne survived and blah blah.

One example of a Marvel character's death, I remember, is of Spiderboy or Superboy (correct me).

Nope.
In TDKR Wayne faked the death of batman and went to Italy with Selina Kyle(catwoman)

Iron Man can build an army or armored robots, can't see Batman doing that :wink:

View attachment 10138

But then we do have Nightwing, The various Robins, Batman Beyond, Batman Inc., Batgirl etc. who exist because of the Wayne Batman.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
Batman's gear for ranged combat, batarangs and a grappling hook, ironman has repulsor rays and unibeam

Neuron

Electronic.
Ideologically, ironman is bullsh!t. If you want to compare heroes based on their abilities and powers there are plenty of them who are far better than marvel or DC characters. Take Dinkan for instance

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Offtopic:

*fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/310827_507164099338846_816527349_n.jpg

Seriously though, Ironman is cooler, but I don't like his attitude. Batman rocks. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom