Batman vs. Ironman

Status
Not open for further replies.

rabjabber

Journeyman
iron man no doubt
he is a million times cooler
and even he is self dependent as he can make stuff to get out of a situation

Iron man is proud,arrogant and self obsessed..plus hes a Casanova. If he existed in real life, they would make a douchebag meme out of his pic. And if it weren't for the movies, half the world wouldn't even know who Iron Man is. I had only 1 of his comic as a child..no ove ever likes him anyway...C'mon his suit can supply him food and oxygen for days, and the nano bots can repair his cell within the suit.. yeah bye bye hospitals :D
WTH is this Harry Potter's suit o wat.. Ok fine the suit has nanotech and stuff but when a suit goes beyond sci-fi it gets lame...

Ironman is like Stan Lee's answer to DC's Batman, a hero that tries too hard to reach the coolness of Batman.

Batman is way cooler overall, cuz he feels real. His feelings, his pains, we can relate to it. He barely smiles,and is always serious.. a true Dark Knight...way better. And Batman didnt need movies or TV series to be popular. He was simply likable from the comic series itself.

Oh sorry, Ironman is NOT Stan Lee's answer to DC's Batman

In fact, there cant be any hero that can be an "answer" to Batman. Batman is batman, no superhero can come close in comparison.

Sorry Batman for putting you in the category of LOHA TINA MAN :D:D

sksundram

In the zone
i never read a batman or ironman comics...just saw them in movies...so i would vote for SCD ( now that's a Q for my fellow digitians)...:-D

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
:lol: He is always dead.

Vegeta >> goku

Vegeta is a cult of personality.Goku is dumb.

Vegeta died twice, once while against Frieza and other time against fat Majin Buu

Goku died twice. Once while helping Piccolo kill Raditz and other time when he teleported Cell to King Kai's planet and saved Earth from explosion.

Ironman is like Stan Lee's answer to DC's Batman, a hero that tries too hard to reach the coolness of Batman.

Batman is way cooler overall, cuz he feels real.

Iron Man is waaaayyyyyy more cooler than Batbrain. Batman needs days of preparation time to understand the enemies who have defeated BM in the first encounter. Captain America is a better opponent for BM, because if IM goes all out, BM won't have a cave/home/place to return to. By the way, Captain America is also better than BM.

axes2t2

I am a cat
Vegeta died twice, once while against Frieza and other time against fat Majin Buu

Goku died twice. Once while helping Piccolo kill Raditz and other time when he teleported Cell to King Kai's planet and saved Earth from explosion.

Goku had Raditz when he caught his tail and Raditz fooled him :rofl:

Also Vegeta's 2nd 'death' was a sacrifice.

Goku killed a King Kai and his pets.Yup real hero.

Iron Man is waaaayyyyyy more cooler than Batbrain. Batman needs days of preparation time to understand the enemies who have defeated BM in the first encounter. Captain America is a better opponent for BM, because if IM goes all out, BM won't have a cave/home/place to return to. By the way, Captain America is also better than BM.

You are not trying hard enough.

If you want to see how 'cool' Batman is watch the Justice League.

ashs1

Padawan
Chacha choudhary ka dimag PC se bhi tezz hai..lol... :p
aur jab sabu ko gussa aata hai, to jupiter me jwala-mukhi phoot tha hai.. :D...

Best superhero : Nagraj or Parmanu !!!

Diamond Comics : our Desi DC comics !!! :D

Last edited:

Piyush

Lanaya
Chacha choudhary ka dimag PC se bhi tezz hai..lol... :p
aur jab sabu ko gussa aata hai, to jupiter me jwala-mukhi phoot tha hai.. :D...

Best superhero : Nagraj or Parmanu !!!

Diamond Comics : our Desi DC comics !!! :D
I still have those nagraaj stickers :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom