Batman vs. Ironman

Status
Not open for further replies.

rider

as Kratos
One simple thing: Batman can beat their enemies with his suit and gadgets. Ironman can do nothing when his suit gets discharged.
Batman is original and innovative character by DC. Ironman is inspired by batman and boosted with American pop culture, a flirty playboy, more fake sci-fi so that young boys get more attracted to it.

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
Everyone likes Batman here.
If you think IronMan is better,you are a retarded kid :grin:

One simple thing: Batman can beat their so many "batmen" can exist at the same time?enemies with his suit and gadgets. Ironman can do nothing when his suit gets discharged. What do you mean by "discharged"?
Batman is original and innovative character by DC. Ironman is inspired by batman and boosted with American pop culture, a flirty playboy, more fake sci-fi so that young boys get more attracted to it.

replies in red

Nope.
In TDKR Wayne faked the death of batman and went to Italy with Selina Kyle(catwoman)

But then we do have Nightwing, The various Robins, Batman Beyond, Batman Inc., Batgirl etc. who exist because of the Wayne Batman.

There is only 1 Robin at a time(all "robins" before the current one have died).BatGirl is no more......(Oracle),Nightwing/First robin = same guy(dick grayson)
All IronMan's "robots" co-exist(its not like one suit is destroyed or something) they are all there,at the same time
Oh, and IronMan also has
Rowdy Rhodey ;-) aka WarMachine

If you do decide to bring the Marvel roster in, DC has Superman. The worst damage Superman has ever sustained would be going into a "healing coma". Marvel heroes have sustained actual death.
Le Wolverine
BTW, Thor is a god who works part-time as the protector of the earth. It would be incorrect to call him a superhero to say the least.
Ares is a god who works part-time as a villain. It would be incorrect to call him a Super-Villain to say the least.

replies in red

And btw We are talking about Batman vs Iron man not Wayne vs Stark

Heres a quote from yahoo answers

Either version, film or comics, Iron Man wins. If this were Tony Stark vs Bruce Wayne, that'd be different.

But, in the comics, Iron Man has the Extremis armor - which comes to his body and assembles on thought. It also connects him to satelites and he can see anything and everything across the planet and quite a bit of space - this also makes him think faster than any human [Batman] ever could. Not to mention the purely physical element. Iron Man can move more than 7 times the speed of sound, while Batman's peak speed is around 40 mph. Keep in mind that the speed of sound is 768 mph, so 7 x 768 = 5376 mph. Iron Man's missiles can fire much faster than Batman can move and they track their targets. Then he has the repulsors, which can knock down any cover Batman has. The suit also gives him super-strength (he can be as strong as a calm Hulk) and fight it out, man-to-man.

In the movies, Batman has barely any fighting skill (in the comics he's a master of over 120 different martial arts, and I think in the movies it's just 3 or 4) and Iron Man has barely any other than the boxing training he has with Happy and some wrestling/MMA stuff on the side. The suit makes him fly much faster than Batman can run or his Batcycle/Batmobile can travel, BUT, Iron Man can be hacked. But in the movies, Bruce Wayne/Batman isn't made out to be extremely intelligent like the comics - that's what Lucius Fox is for.

So, when it comes to comics, Iron Man wins about 9/10 times and in the movies, he wins 8/10 times.

Batman has to prepare before he fights an enemy(customized batsuit) else he gets his back broken ;-) ,IronMan can face anything from Hulk to Superman and withstand direct hits(for a while :p if not defeating his enemy Without running away)
Batman would have to run away to his BatCave and get Lucius Fox to make him a customized suit

Last edited:

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
Everyone likes Batman here.
If you think IronMan is better,you are a retarded kid :grin:

replies in red

There is only 1 Robin at a time(all "robins" before the current one have died).BatGirl is no more......(Oracle),Nightwing/First robin = same guy(dick grayson)
All IronMan's "robots" co-exist(its not like one suit is destroyed or something) they are all there,at the same time
Oh, and IronMan also has
Rowdy Rhodey ;-) aka WarMachine

replies in red

And btw We are talking about Batman vs Iron man not Wayne vs Stark

Heres a quote from yahoo answers

Batman has to prepare before he fights an enemy(customized batsuit) else he gets his back broken ;-) ,IronMan can face anything from Hulk to Superman and withstand direct hits(for a while :p if not defeating his enemy Without running away)
Batman would have to run away to his BatCave and get Lucius Fox to make him a customized suit

One problem with the yahoo quote: But in the movies, Bruce Wayne/Batman isn't made out to be extremely intelligent like the comics - that's what Lucius Fox is for.

Simply not true. In the last movie, Lucius Fox is unable to get the autopilot of the bat to function properly because a better mind, a.k.a. Bruce's mind is needed. And later in the epilogue when he asks the scientists whether the autopilot could be fixed, the engineers say it already had been by Wayne.

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
One problem with the yahoo quote: But in the movies, Bruce Wayne/Batman isn't made out to be extremely intelligent like the comics - that's what Lucius Fox is for.

Simply not true. In the last movie, Lucius Fox is unable to get the autopilot of the bat to function properly because a better mind, a.k.a. Bruce's mind is needed. And later in the epilogue when he asks the scientists whether the autopilot could be fixed, the engineers say it already had been by Wayne.

In rare cases like this,but mostly,Master Wayne's equipment it Maintained/modified/fixed by Fox
Why? Master Wayne is usually too busy
Beating guys to a pulp

rider

as Kratos
@CommanderShawnzer

I use their to give more respect in desi style. Batman "hain". Batman "hai". LOL Sorry for that typo. :p

Ironman can do nothing when his suit gets discharged. What do you mean by "discharged"?
His suit gets discharged time to time. He is totally dependable upon his suit, without it he is nothing. :?

Last edited:

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
I saw that in her first film.

*His
see IronMan 2.he makes a better and efficient arc reactor in that one
His suit now seemingly never runs out of energy

I don't get the point of comparing IronMan and Bats
its not like they have similar powers like say, DC's Arrow and Marvel's Hawkeye

I find the recent love for Batman funny, previously he was just a Detective with gadgets... Nolan shows him is dark light, movie becomes sucess and suddenly Batman has become awesome.
DC always does that with their Super Heroes, When Superman was popular they Buffed him with insane powers like super weaving and Super thought, reading etc...
Now Batman is getting buffed so much its getting ridiculous, in one of his fights against doomsday, he suddenly has a super power which is kind of AGI+ and he is suddely able to dodge all of the attacks from dooms day...
I dont understand how he has time to design or create all the gadgets when he is roaming at night and acting rich guy during day.. And how the **** did he learn 76 martial arts without any supers powers (or gadgets like in matrix).
Batman is so ridiculous, hiding behind the farse of the most human super hero... but he has the most ridiculous super power... magically getting every gadget, idea or anything he needs during fights..

If you really want to compare super heroes, compare them based on the powers assigned to them by the original authors... coz some writers add ridiculous powers and resources to Super heroes to make them awesome.... so that DC or Marvel can cash on their popularity...
:p

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
^ The answer is Lucius Fox.

:shock: because of Fox,Master Wayne learned 76 martial arts! :lol:

Or Reshma al Ghul popped a cable into Bats' head and uploaded 76 martial arts to his Bat-Brain(lol)(like Matrix)

btw why is Ra's pronounced as (Raas) in the Batman Films,whereas Ra's is pronounced as (Reish) in Batman : AC?

Last edited:

Anish

Spectre
In one post, ( i think)some one told batman defeated Bane. Imagine Bane without that mask (RIP batman).
Batman hides his identity. But ironman doesn't.
Also, bats won't kill because of some misplaced sense of self-righteousness :nanananana:
So, face it. Iron man wins.(when Ironman vs batman not Bruce Wayne vs Anthony Stark)

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
In one post, ( i think)some one told batman defeated Bane. Imagine Bane without that mask (RIP batman).
Batman hides his identity. But ironman doesn't.
Also, bats won't kill because of some misplaced sense of self-righteousness :nanananana:
So, face it. Iron man wins.(when Ironman vs batman not Bruce Wayne vs Anthony Stark)
+1
Also,if IronMan vs Bane, It would be Bane who would get his back broken from repulsor rays,and missiles,and all the awesome weapons in the IronMan suit
IronMan can destroy Bane while staying in the air all the time,something that Bat-Brain can't do
Face it,Bat-Fans IronMan can destroy all Batman villians in one sitting,Bats would struggle against one Whiplash(I don't kill ppl lol,imagine kung-fu against whiplash :rofl:) :lol: then Run off to the Bat-Manor and the Bat-cave,make a armored batsuit, and then beatup whiplash

cyborg47

Technomancer
I find the recent love for Batman funny, previously he was just a Detective with gadgets... Nolan shows him is dark light, movie becomes sucess and suddenly Batman has become awesome.
DC always does that with their Super Heroes, When Superman was popular they Buffed him with insane powers like super weaving and Super thought, reading etc...
Now Batman is getting buffed so much its getting ridiculous, in one of his fights against doomsday, he suddenly has a super power which is kind of AGI+ and he is suddely able to dodge all of the attacks from dooms day...
I dont understand how he has time to design or create all the gadgets when he is roaming at night and acting rich guy during day.. And how the **** did he learn 76 martial arts without any supers powers (or gadgets like in matrix).

Ever heard of Batman Year one comics? or The Dark Knight Returns? Do some research for yourself, there are tons and tons of Batman Comics out there that portrayed him as a dark knight, which have been the definitive versions of Batman and that's exactly what Batman Begins followed.

Batman is so ridiculous, hiding behind the farse of the most human super hero... but he has the most ridiculous super power... magically getting every gadget, idea or anything he needs during fights..

and hey genius! There's somebody called Lucius Fox, and he's been there in the comics since 1979.

As for who wins against who, everybody is right in their own way, I mean, the comic writers are people like us after all. Write yourself a story of Batman beating IM or vice versa ;)
As for me, I'm a big time Batman fan, since the Animated series on CN. I find Stark much cooler and humorous, but quickly get boring, not such a complex character. And Bruce Wayne...he's a fcking psychopath!

Last edited:

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Ever heard of Batman Year one comics? or The Dark Knight Returns? Do some research for yourself, there are tons and tons of Batman Comics out there that portrayed him as a dark knight, which have been the definitive versions of Batman and that's exactly what Batman Begins followed.

Frank miller's writings are really something. Superman Red Son was so so different. Have you read it?

Btw i've seen the animated movies of year one and dark knight returns. Amazing stuff.

and hey genius! There's somebody called Lucius Fox, and he's been there in the comics since 1979.

As for who wins against who, everybody is right in their own way, I mean, the comic writers are people like us after all. Write yourself a story of Batman beating IM or vice versa ;)
As for me, I'm a big time Batman fan, since the Animated series on CN. I find Stark much cooler and humorous, but quickly get boring, not such a complex character. And Bruce Wayne...he's a fcking psychopath!

This is fantastic analogy. Absolutely seconded. :)

This post of yours is actually the thread decider. :p

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
+1
Also,if IronMan vs Bane, It would be Bane who would get his back broken from repulsor rays,and missiles,and all the awesome weapons in the IronMan suit
IronMan can destroy Bane while staying in the air all the time,something that Bat-Brain can't do
Face it,Bat-Fans IronMan can destroy all Batman villians in one sitting,Bats would struggle against one Whiplash(I don't kill ppl lol,imagine kung-fu against whiplash :rofl:) :lol: then Run off to the Bat-Manor and the Bat-cave,make a armored batsuit, and then beatup whiplash

^ agreed
:owned:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom