Batman vs. Ironman

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
Iron man wins by 1 digit

it matters for me, i prefer my superheroes to be staright. After all if you save a beautiful girl... you should get some reward :p

tony stark is the 5th richest guy according to FORBES ! TAKE THAT BUTMAN :p

*www.superherostuff.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/ironman-batman.jpg

there is method in chaos

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
TBH, how batman was shown before the Nolans came into picture was just ridiculous. for correct debate we need to forget what has happened in last 10 years and go back to the root of the comic books.

Absolutely Right. Though people here would have hardly read all the comics. It's a pretty huge database. I spent my childhood wondering who's more powerful: Nagraj or SC Dhruv.

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
even Digit believes Batman is cooler than Iron Man. Don't believe me? I don't remember which volume, but the one released in the year Iron Man 1 came out was pretty Batman-sided.

OP
H

heidi2521

Padawan
You can use Batman to prove the existence of God. You can't do that with Ironman.

*www.smbc-comics.com/comics/20130409.gif

Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Absolutely Right. Though people here would have hardly read all the comics. It's a pretty huge database. I spent my childhood wondering who's more powerful: Nagraj or SC Dhruv.

Dhruv obviously because he can shoot knives with close eyes.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^in the earliest nagraj+dhruv comics nagraj was more powerful.in one comics he actually inspired Dhruv to improve his martial art style when they both were fighting against minions of super villain Miss Killer & Dhruv was exhausted but seeing Nagraj fight renewed his fighting spirit.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
haha make dhruv vs nagraj thread

Ironman made tech for S.H.I.E.L.D, X-men and the Avengers. They prevent the crime, Batman investigates it.
Batman prolly will crawls over a wasteland with a magnifying glass and find out who did it.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
here is my opinion:ironman indeed is a better scientist & may possess technological upper hand but like everyone(including even most ironman supporters)there is no denying the fact that batman is mentally superior(aka detective skills,strategy,psychological etc) & that is what matters.if only criterion of winning would be devices/physical strength then superman would be mopping the floor with lex luthor without any effort every time but that is not the case.its not like ironman is invulnerable or never beaten by everyone or has no personal weakness & batman can turn every one of his weakness into his weapon but tony stark can't do the same with batman.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
haha make dhruv vs nagraj thread

Ironman made tech for S.H.I.E.L.D, X-men and the Avengers. They prevent the crime, Batman investigates it.
Batman prolly will crawls over a wasteland with a magnifying glass and find out who did it.

Justice League's equipment is made by Batman.

OP
H

heidi2521

Padawan
Iron Man is just more cooler.
Batman is boring.

Just my views,please don't hit me with a batarang and beat me up :p

[citation needed]

In all seriousness, I don't want this thread to devolve into claims that either Iron Man or Batman are cooler. I want it to be discussed who is the cooler one, backed by citations from comics, TV and Movies etc. (and then come to the conclusion that Batman is the right answer).

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
Ironman has the hulkbuster armour just to take on the hulk, is Batman's kevlar good enough to withstand a hulk smash? Don't think so

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom