Piyush

Lanaya
@jassy
but money matters bro
cant spend all the cash on gfx card
i have to buy 22 monitor alongwith lycosa and death adder

Cilus

laborare est orare
People are so obsessed with the horse power of their PC...., the day is not far when post like something will be posted here
"Got my rig man, @ 3 lakhs , sold my kidney to get it." :-D :-D

Gollum

Collector
People are so obsessed with the horse power of their PC...., the day is not far when post like something will be posted here
"Got my rig man, @ 3 lakhs , sold my kidney to get it." :-D :-D

how much does a kidney sell for. Will i be in trouble with the law if i try to sell my kidney for my precious.

rahul777

Broken In
:???: I have brought a processor Athlon2 x3 435 and motherboard msi 785gm p-45 for building my pc.i will add 2gb RAM and 500gb HDD and an optical drive can i use zebronics bijli and inbuilt SMPS TO POWER my system atleast for some period of time.

Piyush

Lanaya
:???: I have brought a processor Athlon2 x3 435 and motherboard msi 785gm p-45 for building my pc.i will add 2gb RAM and 500gb HDD and an optical drive can i use zebronics bijli and inbuilt SMPS TO POWER my system atleast for some period of time.

yes u can
but for future upgrade u "should and must" change it to a better PSU like corsair/FSP/seasonic

rahul777

Broken In
yes u can
but for future upgrade u "should and must" change it to a better PSU like corsair/FSP/seasonic

I plan to upgrade GPU in about 3 to 4 months time. The problem of availability of good SMPS and cabinet is there in Lucknow. I brought the procc and m/b from delhi for this reason only.:-|

ssb1551

Technomancer
While you were at it you should have had got yourself an SMPS as well!Anyways before you upgrade or go for a new GPU please change your PSU to a good one.

preetamsikdar

Broken In
Hi guys...

I am planning to buy ATI HD5670 graphics card..so for that I need a decent PSU...Currently I've an I-Ball 400 W PSU...

So..please suggest me some good PSU's within 1.5-1.7k..am low on budget..:|

I've the following config :

Intel C2D E6550 2.33 Ghz
Asus P5QPL-AM
2 x 1GB DDR2 667 RAM
750 GB Seagate HDD (500+250)
1 DVD-RW
Normal I-Ball Cabinet...

please suggest me which PSU to go for...I stay in Kolkata..so it would be great if you can tell me the name of the shop too from where I can buy the PSU... :)

ssb1551

Technomancer
^^for your budget you can get FSP Saga II 350W.But for your system configuration I think it would be better if you go for Saga II 400W for 2k.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
^^ but i feel preetam's answer will be "FSP Saga II 350W not available here". so alternate is VIP Gold 400W. else sell out 2.8k for Corsair CX400W. next best PSU in range if FSP isn't available at all. or try Gigabyte 400W.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom