Status
Not open for further replies.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Today the US$ 237million is releasing in India...so post your experiences about this movie....trailers were awesome :hyper:

*blog.bigmoviezone.com/images/AvatarPoster01_540x808.jpg

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Rounding up me mates to catch up with the weekend show in 3D. The trailers haven't impressed me, but it's James "f*ckin" Cameron, the god of sci-fi cinema, so it deserves a watch.

*crossing fingers for ticket availability*

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
Finally...been waiting for years for this..am a huge cameron fan..am watching it next week in IMAX...

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
it was 850 bucks when i checked this morning. Watching a 3D movie in that tiny screen is total waste of money.

clmlbx

Technomancer
crap I could not watched in 3D as not available in my city.. but watched first day first show in inox...

visuals are great. (backgrounds and characters are amazing)

For Vfx:- 10/10

but for story :-6/10

their is not much story fot 160 minutes long movie. but still worth a watch..

I

IonHawk

Hopefully the movie will be good - but here's something weird I noticed - Digit's review of Avatar (posted Dec 18) and The Guardian UK's review of Avatar(posted Dec 11) are exactly the same even though posted by two different authors. Digit should look into this case of what looks to be blatant plagiarism.
Here are the links below so you can decide for yourself
*www.guardian.co.uk/film/2009/dec/11/avatar-james-cameron-film-review
*www.thinkdigit.com/Features/AVATAR-Movie-Review_3847.html

---------- Post added at 08:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 AM ----------

Hopefully the movie will be good - but here's something weird I noticed - Digit's review of Avatar (posted Dec 18) and The Guardian UK's review of Avatar(posted Dec 11) are exactly the same even though posted by two different authors. Digit should look into this case of what looks to be blatant plagiarism.
Here are the links below so you can decide for yourself
*www.guardian.co.uk/film/2009/dec/11/avatar-james-cameron-film-review
*www.thinkdigit.com/Features/AVATAR-Movie-Review_3847.html

GigaHeartz

Off the beaten track
i am watching it day after tomorrow.. silver class PVR at forum.. gold class is fukkking 1000 bucks.. what the hell.. inox was a good option but tickets are very dificult to get..

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Just back after watching late night show of Avatar 3D

I would give this a 10/10. Just for the reason that this is something that I have never experience before. Terrific visuals and oh god, I want to be one of Na'vi people :)

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here

I would give this a 10/10. Just for the reason that this is something that I have never experience before. Terrific visuals and oh god, I want to be one of Na'vi people :)

same here.. want to be a na'vi :D.. there connection & understanding with nature was awesome

OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.

Oh.yeah..watching it in a 1080p res on a plasma/LCD/LED will be a great gr8 experience :))

windchimes

Can you hear it..??
Me too got AVATARED few days back. Will recommend this movie for Pandora and the CG incredibleness :)

But the movie reminded very much of Hayayo Miyazaki's anime classic Princess Mononoke.
*www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoZpCmcnM_s Check this clip to get a rough idea.

Also check this science fiction work by Ursula K. Le Guin which shows a lot of resemblence *en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Word_for_World_Is_Forest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom