Status
Not open for further replies.

hot zubs

live life king like...
@Nithu

dude instead of travelling for 200KM u would have paid that travelling charging to watch the movie at a good theater*www.techenclave.com/images/smilies/ohyeah.gif

Nithu

I'm in 3D Grafix world!!!
@zyberboy
im from Kasaragod...

@hot zubs
no dude,,, train ticket fare is just 50Rs... so by going there total of only 300Rs wasted...
and also its the nearest theatre that has AVATAR in 3D from my home..

OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Me too watched it finally....& eager 2 watch on a HD-Display...

superb movie....:p

is there any good scene in ?
I think u haven't watched this movie.....just check the thread count here people r crazy
2 post their exepriences abt the movie....

As for ur question their r lots of lots of good....i mean beautiful scenes in the movie....
the environment is itself beautiful :wink:

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Yeah. AVATAR's the BEST movie I've ever seen. Ye don't feel Na'vis are CGI. They're Phucin' real! Gotta watch it in 3D. I couldn't wait for 3D and I went to 2D. Awesome, Cameron, awesome! Those Na'vis and Pandora ain't real. :cry: I love Jake Sully. Can't wait for the sequels! Sh*t! Humans sucks. I wanna be a Na'vi. BTW, I love Colonel Quaritch. He's an awesome badass!

Last edited:

dreams

Gracias Senor
it's got all the TYPES of good scenes

i noe where this is headed :p
If you mean the real scene in regional language..then no in the theatrical version.

But, cameron has decided to release the mating scene between the hero and navi girl in the DVD. I believe, there is something strange in the above scene, which was enacted in Navi' style. :)

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
Aah....but must say 'twas an arousing (is this word appropriate) scene right in between the movie

gosh cant believe i wrote that, and that too about aliens...

staticsid

Team Digit
Because of the intense hype and hence my inflated expectations, it was kind of a let down...
And wtf is 'unobtainium' ? Its like Cameron is spoofing himself ! :)

azzu

AJJU
great visual effects
but local theater ruined my experience
still great CGI
not so good story ,,
really loved the Copters (or planes :D ) some great product designing there
still the movie was not up to the mark i waz xpecting

hey nice to see a bramhanandam in this forum

azzu

AJJU
the movie and CGI are fascinating i agree so is Cameron's directorship
but the movie's story is not as good as it deserves

nix

its not worth the hype that its getting. not worth the 4 star review it got in TOI. not "mindblowing" as many reviews say. its like the world media is in the payroll of james cameron.

the 3D was not as good as i was expecting it to be. watching the same movie in 2D would not make a huge difference. the 3D only marginally adds to the effect.

certainly not worth the rs 180 ticket price. I prefer movies like 300.

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
^^Either way Cameron is Holding both #1 and #2!! That's an achievement! Although Titanic ,in my opinion, was a far superior film!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom