Status
Not open for further replies.

cyborg47

Technomancer
hey digitians from bangalore dont ever go to watch Avatar in Urvashi, had a real bad experience over there today, the 3D over there really sux i did not get any feel of 3D at all (i dont no about the other movie halls) and the eyes were really burning and while stepping down from the stairs, i fell and that 3D glasses got some crack in it and after that, the owner of urvashi really pissed me off *www.techenclave.com/images/smilies/rolleye17.gif he says that the glasses are 4300 bucks which he had got it from USA and he told me to pay 2500 bucks for this and finally after a long conversation *www.techenclave.com/images/smilies/argue.gif i just paid him 1000 bucks...
are those glasses really 4000 bucks *www.techenclave.com/images/smilies/confused1.gif or i just paid him extra...
and one more question guys were can i get the best 3D experience in bangalore...

even i broke the glasses once @ IMAX theatre!!...but i paid only 500 bucks!:-D

---------- Post added at 11:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 PM ----------

is there any good scene in ?

---------- Post added at 09:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 AM ----------

nuvvu telangana bidda na?:)

telangana people dont speak telugu?!?!:?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom