AsRock & Biostar Motherboard Sellers in India

dfcols71

In the zone
extreme series motherboards available in hardwire.in.What a metamormophosis for asrock motherboards from being nowhere 3 months ago is now all over major indian online shops-flipkart,primeabgb,hardwire,mdcomputers and smc

cavalryguard

Broken In
If anyone want ASRock Extreme 4, contact mediaman and tell then that in Bangalore the cost is 9.1K. They will say that they will give you a better price. I got my new board the same way in Hyd - 9K including taxes.

K3npachi

MorganKell
if you want you can get Asrock H77 Pro4-MVP from here @ 7.2k :

Buy Asrock H77 Pro4-MVP Motherboard in Mumbai India
When i inquired, Mediaman gave me a Price of 8.5k+tax. But this looks quiet a good deal IMO.

If anyone want ASRock Extreme 4, contact mediaman and tell then that in Bangalore the cost is 9.1K. They will say that they will give you a better price. I got my new board the same way in Hyd - 9K including taxes.
Was it a Z77 or H77 Board? From where did you buy that board in Hyd? I Mean which shop? I'm also looking forward to buying the H77, not now but later :)
Cheers.

EDIT// I Know this isn't related to ASRock or BIOSTAR Mobo's in anyway, But didn't want to create a topic just for this.
Has anyone seen this Mobo GIGABYTE GA-H77-D3H In Indian Market? Looks like a good H77 Board. :)

Last edited:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ you can get that gigabyte mobo from here :
Gigabyte H77M D3H Intel Motherboard - Hardwire.in

cavalryguard

Broken In
@K3npachi - It is Z77 extreme 4

Mediaman has an office in Sec'bad, but you have to buy it from Moolchand in Shweta peripherals in CTC - Ph:9000900071

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Guys any info abut the availability of these :

Here' some more :

Newegg.com - ASRock Z75 Pro3 LGA 1155 Intel Z75 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard

ASRock > Products > Z75 Pro3

Newegg.com - BIOSTAR TZ75B LGA 1155 Intel Z75 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard with UEFI BIOS

TZ75B :: Placas madre :: BIOSTAR

next time any of you go to the distributor/seller for a z755/z68 mobo do ask about these as well.

Currently z75 mobos are available from Foxconn only starting at Rs. 5750.

Foxconn launches affordable Z75 motherboards in India

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ this is what they have on the website ;-)
Biostar Motherboards - Products

but the website may not be updated - so calling or mailing them will help.

dfcols71

In the zone
maybe if you contact them and they may give you correct details ,because mediaman doesn't list all the available asrock mobos,but when you contact them for your required item ,they will
give the correct price and time of delivery[preorder is only possible],but the thing is abacus aren't that easy to contact,when i tried to contact them by email,previously before ordering from mediaman _my emails to them were bouncing

AcceleratorX

Youngling
They really need to work on their build quality IMO. They're getting sold purely for their vfm!

I've already commented on the build quality of both brands: Biostar puts quality where it matters most (CPU VRM and cooling) and cuts back on quality of connectors, etc.

ASRock is basically using similar components as Asus with lower quality VRMs. I do think ASRock can go head to head with Asus at the same price range.

BTW, the ASRock H77 board is a very good deal - it is basically a Z77 Pro4 without the unlocked multiplier support, i.e. Z77 Pro4 with limited overclocking ability.

gauravranu

hardware~freak
I left a message today on Abacus's website inquiring about TZ77-XE4 mobo and within half an hour I received a call from their local representative stating that they can provide this board on coming Monday @ Rs.11,500/- through a local retailer.
I think they are asking too much for this board, what do you say...?

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
$ 40 price difference means nice saving ;-) and the mobo looks very nice though only con is the placement of sata ports.

I left a message today on Abacus's website inquiring about TZ77-XE4 mobo and within half an hour I received a call from their local representative stating that they can provide this board on coming Monday @ Rs.11,500/- through a local retailer.
I think they are asking too much for this board, what do you say...?

thanks for your efforts but a ~8.5k mobo is selling at 11k - too much over priced IMO.

dfcols71

In the zone
thanks for your efforts but a ~8.5k mobo is selling at 11k - too much over priced IMO.
-topgear
true but abacus and biostar will say can you find a better mobo with those specs at a lower price

also is that board compatible with sandybridge,it say on biostar site about some bios update

biostar TZ77XE3 seem to be using worse off audio codecs
CODEC

Realtek ALC892 8-Channel HD Audio
instead of the better CODEC

Realtek ALC898 8 Channel Blu-ray Audio

Last edited:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Asrock Z77 Pro4 and Asrock Z77 Extreme 4 is available under 10k - Ext 4 can be compared with biostar TZ77-XE4 but acc to AcceleratorX biostar mobo has better qulaity so I think you have got a valid point there.

Top Bottom