In the zone
Sorry for typo powercut issues,they haven't delivered till now
contact them for me they quoted 12500/- including shipping

gauravranu are you dealing in any motherboards,
if so please state the models you have z77 or z68 series

Last edited:

gauravranu

hardware~freak
@dfcols71 - not dealing in mobo yet, but you can expect for it in the near future.

By the way can you give me mediaman's contact info where u contacted him?

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
Hello friends,
I can provide ASRock Z77 Extreme4 @ Rs.9500/-(Brand new, Sealed) (all inclusive) but no bill.
Warranty can be claimed through Serial no.
If interested PM me...

No bill = no warranty.

but a $130 board for 9.5K? Seriously?
What's happening in India now?

K3npachi

MorganKell
I sent an e-mail to Mediaman last night regarding the Price of ASRock H77 Pro4-M. This was the reply i got -
'Thanks For Your Enquiry, please Find Below Details;
Asrock H77 Pro4-M @ 8500+Tax
Warranty 3 year By Digilite.

Delivery Against Your Confirm Order with 100 % Advance within 7 Days.'

Whats your opinion on price. IMO it's a bit on higher side considering that the price of the Z77 Extreme4 is 9100.
The Asus P8H77-M is avaliable @ 8150 (primeabgb.com)
Looking forward to your opinions.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
check out this :

ASRock Takes Intel Ivy Bridge CPUs to Z68, P67 and H67 Series Motherboards! - Mainboard - Press Release - HEXUS.net

cavalryguard

Broken In
I mailed mediaman and I got price of 12000/- including shipping and taxes for extreme 4 z77. Then I mailed them that iTerials is selling at 9164/- and pasted a link of the cached copy of the website. They replied saying that their dealer in Hyd would contact me with a better deal.

Why is iTerials website bwindia.net offline?

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
I mailed mediaman and I got price of 12000/- including shipping and taxes for extreme 4 z77. Then I mailed them that iTerials is selling at 9164/- and pasted a link of the cached copy of the website. They replied saying that their dealer in Hyd would contact me with a better deal.

Why is iTerials website bwindia.net offline?

If you live in bangalore then you can get it from iTerials . But if you dont live there then total cost will be 9164 + 5% vat + shipping charge = 10400 (approx) . And yeah mediaman are selling it at high price . In Delhi they quated me price to be roughly 9.5k + tax = 9.8k and they usually take 10-15 days to deliever it .

Top Bottom