Anti-Bollywood thread

Hrishi

Anyone watch "Adaalat"?

I like the acting of the Primary figure of "Adaalat" . He's good at acting.
Haven't seen it in a while , since I don't watch telivision anymore , but it was definitely better than many shows out there.

i used to watch it once, i mean its been there for 16 years, who would miss it ? but then i grew up and realized that the killer's DNA cant be matched by an X-Ray plate and there is nothing called "Koogle" where Killer's DOB, "Papa ka nam" "Cast" can be found.

yeah , when we were a kid , I loved the show. Nowadays the concept doesn't fit properly. Plus the acting somehow sucks . I mean doesn't feel authentic anymore.

OP
Desmond

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
When we were young, it was a novelty. Now after so many years, the novelty has worn off and it doesn't feel fresh anymore. Same with the Great Indian Laughter Challenge, it was a novel concept about India's first stand up comedy show and it did deliver in the beginning and produced some really great talents but over the years it has become monotonous and the jokes were cheap and boring. I used to like KBC, but even that got boring after they introduced all the unnecessary drama. The scene here is the same as bollywood, all novelty worn off yet producers are trying to milk old franchises.

Hrishi

Yeah , pretty much. They need to keep on re-inventing shows instead of producing the same monotonous stuff everyday and keep repeating it.

ishan99

Broken In
i used to watch it once, i mean its been there for 16 years, who would miss it ? but then i grew up and realized that the killer's DNA cant be matched by an X-Ray plate and there is nothing called "Koogle" where Killer's DOB, "Papa ka nam" "Cast" can be found.
Ive got more bro...:D :D
Saluke and vivek or any new comp geek ( when i used to watch it den it was vivek, now dunno ) can find anything off the internet or their so called CID database by just pressing ALT and ENTER..

Daya probably has the world record of breaking most nos of door

They have only 1 Qualiss from the past 16 years...

In the whole 20 goddamn story building only 7 people work... :D :D :D :D

ONE question..... WHAT THE HELL DOES THE MUMBAI POLICE DO???????????

man tell me if u see a person and can u give such a detailed sketch of his.. I cant even give a proper sketch of a person whom i have seen since i was born...:p

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
rajeev masand summed up the review well...
There's a lot of staring into computers and muttering about servers and firewalls, but the film makes hacking look so easy, you have to wonder why more people don't take it up as a full-time profession.

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
Krissh 3 seems to be Superman vs X-men
Hritik = Superman
Vivek = Magneto + robocop
Kangana = Mystique
The other cronies seem to be complete X-men ripoffs

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
when i saw krissh 3 trailer first film that came to my mind was this(seen it a long time ago on tv):
Black Mask 2: City of Masks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Because of genetic modifications, Black Mask has superhuman fighting and healing powers. He is searching for top geneticists around the world who might be able to reverse his modifications, which have blocked his emotions.
Elsewhere, someone is augmenting the DNA of top pro-wrestlers with animal genomes, making them stronger and deadlier. The process is causing the wrestlers to become more like animals. Black Mask tries to help the wrestlers, but their boss has plans of his own.
btw some human-animal hybrids were wolf,chameleon,snake,Iguana(lizard).

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
now its the time to sue Krrrrish for intensional property destruction, we poor indian people cant afford to have supermans like in US to get away with half city grounded to dust fighting villains

Q: Whats with the cyclone move u showed in the movie?

Krrrish : Sorry Shaktiman :(

Top Bottom