Anti-Bollywood thread

quicky008

Technomancer
i recently came across an actor called "John abraham" of bollywood- his name seems kinda weird-its like having a name that comprises of two first names conjoined together (eg a name like "Amit Rajesh",which is totally weird and ludicrous,where both amit and rajesh are typically used as first names).

Also that dude is apparently quite rude-there are some videos of him where he can be seen shoving his "fans"(morons) away from him when they approached him clicking selfies-i dont understand why do the public even put up with these sc*mbags and let themselves be treated like garbage! But what else can be expected from someone with a f*cked up name like that!

OP
Desmond

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
TBH when you are hounded by random people 24x7 you'd also be in a foul mood, whether you are a celebrity or not.

On another note, I had watched Deadpool & Wolverine last month. Unlike most people I didn't not really enjoy it. Later on I realized that, that was pretty much a typical Bollywood movie. You can only enjoy it if you turn off your brain (very hard for me).

Top Bottom