Anime/Cartoon/Mangas Thread ~Giga Drill Breaker version~

heidi2521

Padawan
no one can beat goku:twisted:

Excuuuse me

*images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20121219201520/nintendo/en/images/7/79/Lon'qu.png

*images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130507235049/fireemblem/images/thumb/8/89/Morgan_%28FE13_Artwork%29.png/250px-Morgan_%28FE13_Artwork%29.png

icebags

Technomancer
^thy puny mortals with swords & books are no match for the worlds strongest. *l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/19.gif

*lounge.moviecodec.com/images/attachment/goku-ssj3-anime-vs-allstar-superman-16204.jpg

heidi2521

Padawan
^Spoken like someone who hasn't played awakening.

Get Morgan to inherit lethality and make sure that luck his/her strong point and Skill isn't his/her weakness. Reclass her multiple times, each going to 20 until you end up with Dark Knight. Now see how much of a chance anyone else stands.

icebags

Technomancer
^that went flying over my head, i really haven't played awakening. *l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/42.gif

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
IIRC, after the fight with Nappa goku flew off to fight Vegeta. He was kicking ass until Vegeta transformed into the great ape after which it was Krillin and Gohan who saved the day. I haven't watched DBZ for a long time and I'm still at ep. 75 in my Dragon Ball rewatch.
it was Vegeta who killed Nappa bcoz he couldn't defeat Goku (can't even touch him :mrgreen:)..and ya vegeta got no upperhand & finally transformed into an Ape...but if Goku had succeeded in Spirit Bomb technique.the Ape would have breathed its last day :mrgreen:

who is that character in post#1201?

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
Zangetsu, definitely watch both the different Fullmetal Alchemist shows. I've read the manga (I own the boxset) and watched both shows and all are awesome. Beware though that the first FMA show is a little-more kneejerky emotionally speaking than Brotherhood, which follows the manga more closely.

Faun, you should consider watching Aria the Animation if you're looking for a break away from what you've been watching recently. It's a world apart from the stuff you've already watched.

heidi2521

Padawan
never heard of/seen these kids before? can they even beat Master Roshi, who destroyed the moon in Dragonball easily?

Yup. The Lethality skill is awesome.

BTW, Morgan is the only "kid". Lon'qu was not amongst the people who came back to the future.

debarshi

Otaku
Faun, you should consider watching Aria the Animation if you're looking for a break away from what you've been watching recently. It's a world apart from the stuff you've already watched.

+1 to Aria the Animation..... And I would also recommend Tokyo Magnitude 8.0............. I didn't get this teary eyed and depressed even while watching Clannad...... From the story, to the animation and BGM, everything is top-notch......

You should definitely not miss it if you are in for a good show....

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
+1 to Aria the Animation..... And I would also recommend Tokyo Magnitude 8.0............. I didn't get this teary eyed and depressed even while watching Clannad...... From the story, to the animation and BGM, everything is top-notch......

You should definitely not miss it if you are in for a good show....

Have you watched the sequels to Aria?

icebags

Technomancer
Manga alert:
Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo

Ryu Yamada is a second year student at Suzaku High. Ryu is always late for school, naps in class and gets abysmal grades. His life is a dead bore. The beautiful Urara Shiraishi, on the other hand, is Suzaku High's brightest student. One day, without explanation, their bodies are swapped! Ryu ends up in Urara's body, and Urara in Ryu's.

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
So I finished two more episodes of Aria The Animation, and I'm just loving it!

After tons of blood, gore, action, violence, explosions, ero and everything that goes in-between, this is such a refreshing change! If you wanted to feel good while watching anime, then this probably is it. I mean, it could probably heal mentally scarred people.

This is pure slice of life, guys, and you don't need a reason for why it is good. It is good because it is good, as simple as that. I've never seen a cleaner, simpler and more peaceful anime in my life before.

I'm so glad I stopped watching Saint Seiya, and Gundam for a while. After 70+ action shows and movies one after the other, I am glad to change to something that is giving my mind a much needed break, and every episode just fills me with such contentment, that I wish this was real life.

Man, when will we see the martian utopia portrayed in Aria? :(

RBX

In the zone
Can anyone comment on Black Rock Shooter ? The first episode reminded me of Puella Magi Madoka Magica so I got a little demotivated.

Edit:

no one can beat goku*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_twisted.gif

How about someone with a death note ?

And what of this Falcon Punch from F-Zero ? I haven't watched this series but seems quite intense attack.
*www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CJn69FgEko

Last edited:

heidi2521

Padawan
Can anyone comment on Black Rock Shooter ? The first episode reminded me of Puella Magi Madoka Magica so I got a little demotivated.

Edit:

How about someone with a death note ?

And what of this Falcon Punch from F-Zero ? I haven't watched this series but seems quite intense attack.
F-Zero Falcon Densetsu 51 Falcon Punch subbed - UPDATE!!! - YouTube

If we are going to bring attack from Smash up, it would be unwise to ignore Meta Knight and his final smash Galaxia Darkness. Spamming his GSS, DC and Up Grab would make him nigh unbeatable.

nims11

BIOS Terminator
Finished Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica. Although initially disappointing, turned out a great show I really enjoyed. 8/10. The Anime is really dark compared to its initial impressions.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Finished Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica. Although initially disappointing, turned out a great show I really enjoyed. 8/10. The Anime is really dark compared to its initial impressions.

I liked the soundtrack too and art style.

Top Bottom