All the Far Cry and Crysis posts here

Status
Not open for further replies.

shashank4u

Youngling
once u cleared the stages and u know who is where , then how it can be difficuilt, but if u play in difficuilt mode from the very first time then it is worth the hard mode ,
u must have got my point.i ve uninstalled it as i do always after ending a game but i ve saved games , if i wish to play in future.
tell me guys what happened to the antidote and the other gal will she die.

hellrider

Broken In
A cinematic will appear where Jack gives the antidote to Valerie & disappears!!
Then after sometime Valerie wakes up to find a file based on the entire project of Farcry!! Yeah the project "Farcry" which was occuring on the island!!
After this credits rolls!!

U haven't seen this, surprising!!
Maybe u hav played this game in worst pirated edition with cinematic scenes ripped out!!

Last edited:

rockthegod

Dark Overlord !!!
yeah.. it seems tht hellrider is quite rite... some ppl cannot find ne difference b2een *normal* and *higher difficulty* levels...others r finding game AI s**tty and missing cutscenes.. god only knows wat the hell is happening !!!

OP
ionicsachin

ionicsachin

Ambassador of Buzz
Has anyone played the 734 MB Mega Single Player Map pack's maps..
They are really awsome. Also try out the X-isle beta mod

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
Can I play FC online. Ive 128 kbps connection.
I think the registration was free nd I registered it, but not able to login from game. But im able to login on ubisoft server.

OP
ionicsachin

ionicsachin

Ambassador of Buzz
If ur game is original with a CD Key than u can play it online. I think if u r able to login to UBI server than its original. Well than u can look out for list and start MultiCrying.

p_d5010

Journeyman
Today i saw a site hosting an e3 leaked demo of crysis ....... can anyone verify this?
psst......it was a torrent site

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
There are tons of Crysis vids from the E3 up for download at Gametrailers and Gamevault. It's not like they have been leaked or something...just that many have been shot of handheld camcorders.

Third Eye

gooby pls
ctrl_alt_del said:
There are tons of Crysis vids from the E3 up for download at Gametrailers and Gamevault. It's not like they have been leaked or something...just that many have been shot of handheld camcorders.

Hey ctrl_alt_del where is enoonmai these days ? we donot see him for a long time.

OP
ionicsachin

ionicsachin

Ambassador of Buzz
Is there any unofficial patch for farcry that can enable joystick............
Also does anyone has any info abt when Ubisoft will be releasing a demo of Crysis?

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
FPS with a joystick is the lamest thing i can ever think of , thats why i dont ever play FPS's on consoles , FPS are made to be played with a keyboard and mouse , consoles use auto targetting and other stuff to overcome the aming flaws . on the other hand games like WWE,football,prince of persia and similar are best played with a joystick.

sysrq

Banned
any one knows the real life location that is used to compare crysis vs real life pic. coz someday b4 i was watching "welcome to the jungle" [the rundown], and it seems that some jungle scenes are picturised in that location.
*www.crysis-online.com/Media/Images/Screenshots/Comparison-01.jpg
the moutainian one with sharp edge!
if that image would come out to be fake then i would believe that eddiction starts developing in me so early.Is that image fake just like many?
*edit*

dont know if any body already knows it , but i foung it -> that location that is used in comparison and in which the game is based is "na pali [hawaii]" and are not fake.

Last edited:

rockthegod

Dark Overlord !!!
seems that there will be a prerelease demo this fall .... dunno whether dx 10 cards will be released by then !!!!

source: incrysis.

Betcha all of ya fans hv seen the newly released MP vidz of Crysis. Thre Terrific :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom