All the Far Cry and Crysis posts here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
@koolbluez
I never played Crysis after viewing the gameplay videos + ofcourse it will lag on my system
cant say, but try changing graphics setting

P

paranj

I just completed the game. Must say it sux big time. Can a game be great only by its graphics? No not at all:)

nish_higher

Wise Old Owl
I just completed the game. Must say it sux big time. Can a game be great only by its graphics? No not at all:)
yea its all abt the graphics , which too are buggy :p
i wonder how FC2 and Crysis Warhead will be.hope they concentrate on the gameplay and work on those bugs and keep the gfx requirements/gfx the same as crysis.coz they are good for now.coz i dont want to go for another upgrade :p

gameplay isnt bad but that last level is pathetic.
multiplayer cant be compared to COD at all.no match there.COD is much better.

Last edited:
P

paranj

u guys remeber Crysis's ending? Nomad says "Lock onto his position, We are going back " I was laughing like crazy. that nOOb Nomad was trying to sound like Strickland. lmao! :D:D

^^
+1
I would have felt the game was better had the ending not been so Cr@ppy and wierd...
NEway glad to here about crysis warhead

RexRazr

Broken In
can 3GB of RAM make a difference in crysis' performance than 2GB? (while playing in 'hacked' very high settings and using Windows XP 32Bit)

OP
ionicsachin

ionicsachin

Ambassador of Buzz
I dont think that it will make much difference...coz at very high setting the game is increasing the texture load and shader loads and all, which are directly associated with ur graphic card

Looks like FarCry 2 release is again delayed(Wikipedia)...
Here is the official system requirement
Minimum:
Windows XP with Service Pack 2 or Windows Vista
Pentium 4 3.2 GHz, Pentium D 2.66 Ghz, AMD Athlon 64 3500+ or better
1 GB RAM
12 GB of free space
NVidia 6800 or ATI X1650 or better; must support Pixel Shader 3.0

Recommended:
Windows XP with Service Pack 2 or Windows Vista
Intel Core 2 Duo Family, AMD 64 X2 5200+, AMD Phenom or better
2 GB RAM
12 GB of free space
NVidia 8600 GTS or better, ATI X1900 or better

Last edited:

Dangerous Dave

Digital Marketer
hey what is vsync ?. i have installed crysis warhead in my computer. in graphics there is an option of vsync. i have nVidia 8600gt graphic card. should i turn it on or off. what is recommended for my computer?

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
Won't matter for u..

well it maxxes the frame rate to ur monitor refresh rate... I don't think 8600GT will give above 60 or 85 fps.....

Try
:-

Luxus Silentum - it's a config to make CRYSIS run much faster yet look better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom