All the Far Cry and Crysis posts here

Status
Not open for further replies.

ambar.hitman

Journeyman
About Far Cry,can u recommend some good mods,about max 100 mb size.And i find only Far Cry and FEAR fps having challenging AI

rockthegod

Dark Overlord !!!
The Demo has been released..... did anyone get the 1.8 GB demo download ?? :eek: I can download it but the fact is that I do not have any decent machine to play the game on and I dont wanna ruin my game experience. :)

People are telling that the demo completion time is nearly 1 hr .. which is by far quite longer than normal demo standards... the graphical effects are dazzling .... dx10 is extremely beautiful though its crippling the machines with 8800 GTS 320 MB at 1280x1024 ... though the game runs uber smooth in dx 9 settings kept at high.... :)

Come on guys.... I am starving for a detailed set of demo screenshots at uber high directx10 quality.... :)

OP
ionicsachin

ionicsachin

Ambassador of Buzz
Hows the demo friends.....

discuss all the demo here people...
did u see the DX 9 and DX 10 comparison

Last edited:

ambar.hitman

Journeyman
PC beats any console anytime. Also,the FarCry instincts was a graphically scaled down version of FarCry(with different story ofcourse) for Xbox.Same was with Painkiller :Hellwars and Serious Sam:The next Encounter which were exclusive console titles. Also,if compared,games like Assasins Creed will look a lot better on PC as compared to Xbox 360,provided PC has appropriate hardware. Dx10 has kicked next gen console's arse.

OP
ionicsachin

ionicsachin

Ambassador of Buzz
lly my download got finished....the game is really rocking....i dint expect that the pre - release will be so good...its really rocking and reminds me of an improved far cry

rockthegod

Dark Overlord !!!
CRYSIS REVIEWED AND RATED 9.5/10 by GAMESPOT !!!!!!!!! :) :)

Crysis is visually stunning, packed with intelligent, thrilling gameplay, and easily one of the greatest shooters ever made.

READ MORE HERE

As expected....THIS GAME ROCKS IN ALL ASPECTS !!!!! :) I am going to get my new kick-a$$ gaming rig within a week and have already pre-ordered this game !!! :) Just can't wait now !!!!

JUST READ THIS PART:::::::::::::

Crysis really does embody everything that's both exciting and daunting about PC gaming. A dual-core CPU and the latest generation of video card can run the game at maximum detail settings capably, though you have to lower the resolution a bit to do so. It's doubtful that a system has been built yet that can run the game at ultra-high resolutions with all the graphical sliders maxed out.
This is the first time a game is waiting for a worthwhile playable system to actually come out.... :D

Last edited:

upendra_gp

In the zone
The wait is over friends the game is now officially available! :) btw does anybody know if it will be avaible for the PS3 too?

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
Crysis worked on ATI X1250 onboard Gfx of M2A VM. I played on 800*600 low and physics set to high.
No lags. The lighting seems better than on 7600Gt set everything to med nd physics to max.
The light of torchlight on rifle is more realistic on X1250 with Sm 2.0 than on SM3.0 7600GT!!!

It seems crysis has better image quality on ATI cards. And for my 7600Gt, crysis works smoother with forceware 84.xx[yup, dat old one] than the new betas and quality is same or even can be called better!!!

bikdel

Alpha Geek Banned
@ aravind_n20

great info...

yeah even i think Ati is better supported.. considering the fact that
Nvidia 6800 GT 256 MB GDDR3 being Faaaaaaaaarr better than Ati 9800 Pro, yet both cards are on the minimum requirements...

i think crytek wants to sabotage nvidia :)) lolz...

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
Crysis Final Build Screens

*img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/th.29aa8bd34a.jpg *img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/th.95ebcebceb.jpg *img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/th.39da0fa413.jpg *img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/th.ee7a2c241f.jpg

*img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/th.13d70d4ff4.jpg *img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/th.017c357224.jpg *img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/th.e89ca01e1e.jpg *img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/th.0a76ad6abb.jpg

*img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/th.f4fea7fd6c.jpg *img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/th.2c52f63615.jpg *img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/th.3339d6fcd0.jpg *img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/th.6e00322d46.jpg

*img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/th.c5dac8ee4e.jpg *img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/th.70e2eeb2ce.jpg

Settings on High in XP with God Rays ON and Volumetric Effects and Particles set to medium.Getting FPS around 20-30 AVG.

Last edited:

DiCsA

Broken In
assasin said:
^^^ does Crysis perform better under Vista or under xp?

On Xp. But if you have a good computer the difference is not huge. Plus by default the High Settings are only for Vista but you can tweak the game for have it under Xp.

amitava82

MMO Addict
Anyone checked out Crysis website.. its the coolest I've ever seen..
*common.ea-europe.com/crysis-experience/uk/

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
London, Recreated In Crysis

Digital Urban, a project overseen by Dr Andrew Hudson-Smith from University College London, is trying to recreate the city of London. Using Crysis' mod tools. First they're using some Google apps (SketchUp, Google Earth), then with the data they can pinch from that, they're going to slowly but surely recreate the whole city.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2XiYFmvGwI
www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAQIMI0zCjU

*www.n4g.com/gaming/News-103529.aspx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom