All the Far Cry and Crysis posts here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Third Eye

gooby pls
Harvik780 said:
Few people in India try to complete games on the day they are released but i think it's madness,abroad its a different approach altogether,many people do that.I have completed gears of war the day i got my hands on it but not the day it was released.

Edit: u would be happy to know that @charan's problem was solved.His graphics card wasn't the problem but mismatching ram modules.

After reading the posts on the incrysis forum i have decided to go for another Geforce 8800 GTS 640MB.

Have u people seen these video-

*www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8pjapPLdxs

*www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDK8VySlYiU

Nitros on Military jeep is kinda funny.Game is running smooth.I have heard cryteam is using E6600 and 2*8800gtx SLI.Thanks for the videos.

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
I am going for another XFX Geforce 8800GTS 640MB to be put in SLI for this game so that i can play at ubber high settings at 1600*1200*32.

Stalker

Padawan
CRYSIS ICE LEVEL previewed
^^ Has links to IGN, Gamespot, Firing squad, Shacknews, Gametrailers & 1UP

EDIT:
Link corrected

Last edited:

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
Stalker said:
CRYSIS ICE LEVEL previewed
^^ Has links to IGN, Gamespot, Firing squad, Shacknews, Gametrailers & 1UP
U gave a wrong URL correct it.
Anyways here is the right one
*www.incrysis.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=473

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
GUYS its open .. catch the keys before its closed

*www.fileplanet.com/promotions/crysis/beta/

rockthegod

Dark Overlord !!!
hey guys, i just listened to a interview of Caveat Yerli and guess what he said...
You can view the video HERE
Specifically these words:
..Enabling some of the shadow effects features which we have disabled because enabling them will bring even the top directx 10.1 cards to their knees.
Holy shiiiit :eek: :eek: :eek:

Also he mentioned:
.. We have it (directx 10.1 shadow features) there in the game and when evrything is here and stable we will just release a patch to enable it
So this means that there is no current gen hardware available which can run CRYSIS to its full potential. :D

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
rockthegod said:
hey guys, i just listened to a interview of Caveat Yerli and guess what he said...
You can view the video HERE
Specifically these words:

Holy shiiiit :eek: :eek: :eek:

Also he mentioned:

So this means that there is no current gen hardware available which can run CRYSIS to its full potential. :D
Wish I had a Quadroplex.

Stalker

Padawan
Note: "Core" is quite far into the game so, it's up to you if you want to spoil a critical part of the game by checking these out :)

CRYSIS 'CORE' level Hands-On

"Core" is the level that appears midway through the game that shows off the alien environment and zero gravity combat.

Stalker

Padawan
Expected!!:x
Demo coming out 2 months before the game's release.........too good to be true
now maybe the final release date(Nov) may be delayed as well!!:(

Whats good is that they are releasing Sandbox Editor along with the Crysis demo.....so we should be able to make our own levels for the demo :)

Third Eye

gooby pls
Crysis beta keys are now available to all for free.

Go hurry and sign up

*www.fileplanet.com/promotions/crysis/beta/

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
Some fools are downloading this.
*img467.imageshack.us/img467/4507/fakecrysistorrentspa7.jpg
BTW i was looking for the MP beta torrent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom