All Soccer Games Discussion!

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
hey what happened to all the PES fans who posted in this thread , any suggestion regarding my query ?

OP
wizrulz

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
So as many have PES5 and also installed the latest patch...SP3 .......has any body tried to play online with friends..

@tarey
I would had loved to help u...but recently foramtted my HDD...and am unable to locate my PES5 game..so cannot explore it for the sloution..will post the solution soon ;)

OP
wizrulz

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
Started playing FM06 again....and this time with different team...not ARSENAL but..AC MILAN......
This team rocks...i only had complain with arsenal abt its transfer budget......also brazilian players visas r not passed easily..so tried this tiem with different team....and AC MILAN.......
They give vry good transfer biudget....initially i was guven...34mill.....adn later in december due to good finacial conditins more 20 mill..wow ....man could get the players i wanted at the club under me......
Finished 2nd though....then next year they gaev 6mill..i was like oh no...but start of aug and they gave me 44 mil more as transfer budget for the year....and i was over the moon...i was feeling liek CHELSKI.....but they get more than what i get as they but players what we ask for...saw them buying tevez for 55 mill...but wahts was surprising ...ARSENAL bought torres for 45 mill.....and that was surprising as i never got such budget at arsenal..any ways at AC milan....i am 1st now un second year till jan...second transfer window of jan has started.......came here just to post my this experience...if u have any such exp post in.......will like to know how u deal with it.... ....

dagaul4

Right off the assembly line
wizrulz said:
Started playing FM06 again....and this time with different team...not ARSENAL but..AC MILAN......
This team rocks...i only had complain with arsenal abt its transfer budget......also brazilian players visas r not passed easily..so tried this tiem with different team....and AC MILAN.......
They give vry good transfer biudget....initially i was guven...34mill.....adn later in december due to good finacial conditins more 20 mill..wow ....man could get the players i wanted at the club under me......
Finished 2nd though....then next year they gaev 6mill..i was like oh no...but start of aug and they gave me 44 mil more as transfer budget for the year....and i was over the moon...i was feeling liek CHELSKI.....but they get more than what i get as they but players what we ask for...saw them buying tevez for 55 mill...but wahts was surprising ...ARSENAL bought torres for 45 mill.....and that was surprising as i never got such budget at arsenal..any ways at AC milan....i am 1st now un second year till jan...second transfer window of jan has started.......came here just to post my this experience...if u have any such exp post in.......will like to know how u deal with it.... ....

when a game includes visas of players I think it's overkill

Unlock phones 100% free dating soccer tv Cheap mp3s get back on ebay even after suspension
Money reading emails
Improve your golf score in 2 weeks
Stop smoking within a week
Amazing paypal loophole a must for buyers and sellers
FREE domain name with any hosting

OP
wizrulz

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
@ tarey...

hey got my PES5 game today...sorry tarey ,.....no option to disable...auto switching......DID u get any solution then post in here ;)

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
hey, what seems to be the problem? Just wanted to know which difficulty levels you play in. I seem to have a hard time in 3 star difficulty. What about you? Problem is 3 star seem too hard, 2 star seem too easy..

OP
wizrulz

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
Yeah its fun when u start learning and go higher with difficulty level.....
I started with 3 star..so adapted well..now i play at 4 star and sometimes with 5 star...i ahev unlocked 6 star level also..but never tried it..do not want it to get thrashed...;)......i play quite well at 4 star level...means i do not loose...one off matches r there...but mostly i win and many r drawn one also....what i liek most abt PES is its COMP teams changing tactics......when we score goal...they start ti pile up pressuer thats when we have to defend and scoring becomes tough and can be done on break.........i guess other active member playing PES is tarey...........so waiting for his response

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
I am playing the master league with 3 star difficulty with Man Red (Manchester United, me a red devil fan to the heart 8)). All was going well, I was not losing a lot. Mostly drawn and few wins. Wanted to get the hang of it. However, there is this one opponent called Heracles Almelo or something. They somehow sneak a win. I have never managed to win against them but have taken the vow not to proceed unless I win against them. It is some tournament called D2 cup where in the first leg it was 1-1 in my home stadium (Old Trafford or Trad Brick...). So in the second leg even a 0-0 draw is not helping. I HAVE to win. They have this irritating combination of 4-3-3 and always seem to find the perfect through pass through the wing. Their winger Calnicov is very irritating. In order to stop him through the wing, I always end up making fouls. I have tried different combinations, 4-4-2, 3-5-2, 4-5-1, 4-4-3, 4-4-1-1 with different strategies, e.g. all attack, counter attack, side attack, etc, but still the most I can manage is a 0-0 draw. I have configured the half length as 30mins, the maximum in PES5. If at all I get a goal scoring opportunity, their goalkeeper seems a 1000 times better than Buffon.:p

I have two questions (for gameplay in general): (specially to tarey_g and wizrulz).

1-How do you win headers from crosses? When I if at all manage a cross the defenders seem 9 feet tall and always manage to clear. Is their any special button combos for a headed shot? And how to win headers from aerial balls in general?

2-What strategy do you usually play (all-attack, counter-attack, etc)? And what is the combination (4-4-2, 4-3-3, etc)?

I have heard PES6 is on it's way. When will it come out? Hope they get most licenses like EA. EA is also on it's way by announcing Fifa-07.

Thank you and solicit early replies.

OP
wizrulz

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
digitized said:
I am playing the master league with 3 star difficulty with Man Red (Manchester United, me a red devil fan to the heart 8)). All was going well, I was not losing a lot. Mostly drawn and few wins. Wanted to get the hang of it. However, there is this one opponent called Heracles Almelo or something. They somehow sneak a win. I have never managed to win against them but have taken the vow not to proceed unless I win against them. It is some tournament called D2 cup where in the first leg it was 1-1 in my home stadium (Old Trafford or Trad Brick...). So in the second leg even a 0-0 draw is not helping. I HAVE to win. They have this irritating combination of 4-3-3 and always seem to find the perfect through pass through the wing. Their winger Calnicov is very irritating. In order to stop him through the wing, I always end up making fouls. I have tried different combinations, 4-4-2, 3-5-2, 4-5-1, 4-4-3, 4-4-1-1 with different strategies, e.g. all attack, counter attack, side attack, etc, but still the most I can manage is a 0-0 draw. I have configured the half length as 30mins, the maximum in PES5. If at all I get a goal scoring opportunity, their goalkeeper seems a 1000 times better than Buffon.:p

UR MANU TEAM is having BUFFON??? 8)
Some times it happens that soem teams even fringe teams r difficult to beat.....defensively they r good almost unbeatable...and goal keeper seems to be wall......see with crosses u haveto be patient and practice.......PES is near to reality....in real matches also not all crosses reach same team player ....as defeensive player come to rescue...but having quick passes adn good near or long post crosses (lob button pressed once/twice) can make the trick..see u is rushing in or free player.....scoring form crosses is bit tougher..but corners is bit easier....so u can buy a corner out of oppostion player.....and score ;)......
i mostly use 4-4-2 combo...but have my wingers attack.....and when goal down i play 4-3-3......
once i was unable to stop a team form scoring..that tiem i used 5-3-2..yet even they scored..so osmetimes it in the AI..of team to score an win..u cant help.... ;).....

I have two questions (for gameplay in general): (specially to tarey_g and wizrulz).

1-How do you win headers from crosses? When I if at all manage a cross the defenders seem 9 feet tall and always manage to clear. Is their any special button combos for a headed shot? And how to win headers from aerial balls in general?.

>>>Try the practice mode..in which u can go back in reverse and see where ur wrong and see where palyers move in certain situation....practise mode is good to learn tactics and dead ball situations

2-What strategy do you usually play (all-attack, counter-attack, etc)? And what is the combination (4-4-2, 4-3-3, etc)?

>>>4-4-2

I have heard PES6 is on it's way. When will it come out? Hope they get most licenses like EA. EA is also on it's way by announcing Fifa-07.

Thank you and solicit early replies.

Yes PES6 is coming and last time i heard itw as around oct -nove time...if i get any news i wil post here. it doesnt matter if PES gets the license issue solved..PATCHES r good enough...i guess digitized u have not applied the patches??? Do it and u will see more better changes ;).....yes too good changes...i was thinking what more can be improved...but graphically it improves immensly and also all real names and logos ;)

TO all PES FAN

HAS ANYONE TRIED ONLINE MODE???

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
@wizrulz: thanks for your reply mate. But no, my Man U team does not have Buffon, but hope to have him one day. I was just telling that the opposition goalie saves astounding saves like Buffon.

moshel

Padawan
hey guys demo for FIFA 07 is out and its cooolll.... u must try it out.....but the download is a whopping 788 mb!!!!
@digitized....if the goalie is hard to beat directly, u have to trick the goalie. first take the ball frm one side(ie on the wings), get into the box and the goalie will come towards u, then hit the pass button to pass the ball to ur player on the other end of the goal post. and in such a shot dont press the shoot button for too long. u wont need too much power anyways.

as for defence, i use the pass button for defence, i feel like the shoot button doesnt work when we are defending, the pass button is better, but gives away fouls. but one thing in defence. when an attacker is running towards ur goal and if ur defender is on the side of the attacker(i mean not in front of the attacker, neither at the back) then make ur defender run towards him and press the sliding tackle button, 9 out of 10 times u will get the ball without giving a freekick.

Last edited:
OP
wizrulz

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
moshel said:
hey guys demo for FIFA 07 is out and its cooolll.... u must try it out.....but the download is a whopping 788 mb!!!!

No interest in FIFA series anymore.....happy with PES..adnnow PES6 is there to look forward to....

But u can post its review here ;)

D3V1L

Right off the assembly line
hey guys
superpatch 4 has been released for pes 5 & good news is its a standalone patch u dont need superpatch 3,2,1 . on the flipside its 2.02 gb .
i found some torrents but no seeders . if any one of u dl the patch please tell me so and pes rocks!!!
here check out the link
*soccer.gamez.nl/drupal/node/5247/print

Last edited:

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
D3V1L said:
hey guys
superpatch 4 has been released for pes 5 & good news is its a standalone patch u dont need superpatch 3,2,1 . on the flipside its 2.02 gb .
i found some torrents but no seeders . if any one of u dl the patch please tell me so and pes rocks!!!
here check out the link
*soccer.gamez.nl/drupal/node/5247/print

Thanks for posting the link. let's search for seeders.

OP
wizrulz

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
I already have SP3.....its not that this doesnt need SP-1,2,3..its just that its included in one patch itself..and patch 4 mi8 just have the transfers and Champions league draw and latest draw of matches..... ;)..if anyone form mumbai d/w it let me knw

OP
wizrulz

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
After playing FM06 for so many times I can easily guide anybody to the tricks and success in FM06 ….
First and fore most. pick up teams with good players and good transfer budget ;)
See i have never tried picking up fringe teams and then winning…I have tried teams like
ARSENAL
LIVERPOOL
AC MILAN
INTER
ENGLAND
ITALY
SPAIN

First step after picking ur team is getting good YOUNG players…..
They r cheap……and also give good sale value after 2-3 years…
Have good assistant coach…..that is very imp….
Analyse ur team and see which position players is needed….sell-off players u do not need….sign nev players for term of 5 years……
Good set of players
John Obi Mikel – abt 2.2mill..
Frey- 4mil
Rafeal sobis
Gonzalo
Skeinkewiz
Vaander vart (lw)
Adu
Denilson
Babel
Vucinic
Montilivo
Iaquanta
etc…
They r veruy good tried them my self……..
And anyone wants needs help regarding FM ..post in here..even if any other point I have missed post in here ……

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
Hi...I was just wondering, is it possible to get a gamepad for the PES5 PC version so that all the controls and the tricks can be performed with greater ease? I was looking for something like the PS2 controller shown to demostrate the controls in the game options screens. If yes, which one should I buy and what will be the cost? I do not want expensive ones, but anything less than Rs.1000 will do.

Any suggestions?

OP
wizrulz

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
digitized said:
Hi...I was just wondering, is it possible to get a gamepad for the PES5 PC version so that all the controls and the tricks can be performed with greater ease? I was looking for something like the PS2 controller shown to demostrate the controls in the game options screens. If yes, which one should I buy and what will be the cost? I do not want expensive ones, but anything less than Rs.1000 will do.

Any suggestions?

there is one available a game pad like PS2...but dunno then specific name..but once had seen at lami road...check on ebay...u should get to kow approx price.....
*cgi.ebay.in/TWIN-SHOCK-VIBRATION-F...ryZ74943QQssPageNameZWD4VQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

CHECK out this

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
wizrulz said:
there is one available a game pad like PS2...but dunno then specific name..but once had seen at lami road...check on ebay...u should get to kow approx price.....
*cgi.ebay.in/TWIN-SHOCK-VIBRATION-FEEDBACK-GAMEPAD-JOYSTICK_W0QQitemZ160040904492QQihZ006QQcategoryZ74943QQssPageNameZWD4VQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

CHECK out this

What about the Logitech dual action gamepad? What is the price?

More info here:

*www.logitech.com/index.cfm/products/details/IN/EN,CRID=2225,CONTENTID=6951

Top Bottom