All Soccer Games Discussion!

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
can any one give step by step setting to perform so that i can play online PES 5. :lol:
I have tried but its giving UDP port connection problem

Has any1 been successfull playing online........i wanna play with my friends.... :wink:

Changed the topic name as i see few more PES lover :lol: :wink:

Increasing the scope of topic :lol:

mav3r1ck

Broken In
@wizrulz,
if u meant u wanna play with ur friend in Direct IP mode then forget it my friend. It's a shame that KONAMI guys have not given a Direct IP option like EA have in FIFA06. I was always a FIFA fan but now after having played this game(PES5), my loyalties are shifting to this one :wink: . It's so sad that we PES5 fans can't play with each other online using the Direct IP option. This brilliant game deserved a Direct IP option. Someone from the cracker's community better come up with a patch so that we can play it in Direct IP mode.
Shame on u KONAMI!!!!!!

cha.

OP
wizrulz

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
hey has atleast the patch been released?? :lol:
I pray that atleast konami dudes rectify this problem in next one PES6 :wink:

OP
wizrulz

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
i prefer ARSENAL as i am an arsenal fan........have not saved any goals i made so cannot load any replays......will do that shortly :) :) :)

mav3r1ck

Broken In
i am true blue CHELSEA devotee, but i like other teams too apart from CHELSEA, like JUVENTUS, ARSENAL and BARCELONA too. Right now i am playing Master league Div 1 with JUVE. i started it in Div 2(as everybody does) and got promoted to Div 1 so this is my second season in the game. JUVE is one of the best teams in PES5 along with ARSENAL and BARCA.

cha :wink:

mako_123

Ambassador of Buzz
I am red devil manchester United fan . This is my 2nd Season in the Div 1 . one thing i noticed in the game is that the stadiums are mostly empty in most of the matches except the main ones . Which players did you all purchase .

OP
wizrulz

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
TRUE ARSENAL FAN THAT I AM.....i am playing 3rd season with arsenal.... :lol:

Have bought players like MESSI from barca and KAKA from AC milan......
can anyone tell how to sell players...means i have entered players for transfer but the deal doesnt comes thru.....always answer is breakdown of negotiations :cry:

mav3r1ck

Broken In
wizrulz said:
Have bought players like MESSI from barca and KAKA from AC milan......

i tried to buy players but negotiations broke down :cry: can u explain to me how to bid for a player, i mean the transfer amount, salary and contract length coz u did buy some very good players. my ideal team would consist of

Goal keeper : Petr Cech/Edwin Van Der Sar GK
Defenders : Paolo Maldini LB
Carles Puyol CB
John Terry CB
Cafu RB
Midfielders : Steven Gerrard (CAM)
Pavel Nedved (LM)
David Beckham/Luis Garcia (RAM)
Forwards : Ronaldinho (CF)
Samuel Eto'o (ST)
Andrei Shevchenko(ST)

This is my dream team that i wanna build in PES5, but don't know how to buy? of course this would be gradually done coz lots of money has to be spent. Help will be appreciated!!!

cha.

OP
wizrulz

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
Good team.....some changes but if u need those...

at start of season u cn buy an dsell players....usually i do that and also keep checking if u can buy players in meiidle of season by checking the hand shake symbol in the GUI...
then there r varied options in it to search ur player...talent search etc....selelct which u ant and then the player and then enter the negotiation....usually i do not go in dealing or lowering prices while buying so i get thru and get the player i want.......at end of season u get news abt expiring contracts....that time u can increase players contracts..... any more queries... :)

mako_123

Ambassador of Buzz
I also bought Messi recently . But his stats are quite low . Will he releally develop into a great player . Have you tried its training meny . There are so much options . Do you really use so much controls while playing the game .

mav3r1ck

Broken In
mako_123 said:
I also bought Messi recently . But his stats are quite low . Will he releally develop into a great player . Have you tried its training meny . There are so much options . Do you really use so much controls while playing the game .

yes if u play with him regularly in all the matches he might develop into a good player, but don't expect a meteoric rise in his stats it will be gradual. i was an EA FIFA player since last half a decade, although i had PES3 and PES4 too but i never liked to play them, simply coz PES was harder than FIFA :lol: and it was the same with PES5 too it was too difficult than FIFA06. but then i stuck with playing PES5 coz i wanted to master this difficult version of football. i used step by step methods given in training menu to acquaint myself with the controls. then i started with 3 star difficulty and played one season with it. hence got the feel of the game. even then i got frustrated and felt that FIFA 06 is better, scoring was so much easier. then as time progressed so did i with the game, now i play with 6 star difficulty and i feel this game is much better than FIFA06, coz in FIFA 06 u always scored the goals in the same fashion i.e either u headed the cross, or u scored with the help of a through ball, or u shot at the goal from the right or left end of the penalty box. scoring a goal was so monotonous in FIFA06. but in PES5 scoring is difficult yet beautiful, so beautiful that u wanna save all the goals that u score for replays. i play well in PES5 nowadays. the highest i could score in a single match in FIFA world class level was 12 goals, while in PES5 the highest i scored in a single match is 6 goals at 6 star difficulty.
U should use the controls and combos that u r comfortable with, u simply can't use all of them, and anybody who can use all the controls and combos given in PES5 should be given BHARAT RATNA :lol:

cha. :wink:

OP
wizrulz

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
mako_123 said:

Yeah i know that....but MESSI can be developed in great player....giv him chances and his position and he shall develop accordingly :lol:
Real fun is developing a player and making him BIG STAR :wink:
No fun in buying all established player and then winning isnt it ?:p
Its okay to have few established player under whom they develop....
training is fun as u learn other skills also...
OPTIONS- which options r u talking....game menu or playing contols.. :?:

mako_123

Ambassador of Buzz
@mav3r1ck . You are right , the goals scored in Fifa are all the same type while in Pes , we can score a variety of beautiful goals . But it would have been better if Konami would have got the rights of all the teams .

@wizrulz . You are right dude , i bought robinho in my first season and after 2 years he has really developed into a great player . About the options i was referring to Controls , man the variety is so much it is so much difficult to master them all . But it is pity we cannot do special moves as it can be done in an gamepad only . Am thinking of trying the game out in a gamepad .

OP
wizrulz

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
Yeah i was also a fifa fan untill fifa 2005 and till i heard of PES5.......initially i thought winning eleven and PES were diff but i was wrong......also i thou8 no footy game can be better than fifa but there also PES proved me wrong.... :oops:

In fifa (any version) we can score goal in same fashion be it MANU or WEST BROM etc....no fun ...play fifa only if u like to see how u can score GOALS and nothing other aspect of footy....but PES ahs brought up somany things and features and given me so many good experiences that i could not get by playing fifa.....
Abt players rights and all....hey man forget that untill we r getting a good playing experiences......look at ea cricket even after getting all ri8s was it a hit ?NO:roll:..........and any ways we can get patches which r released by PES fans after its release to get the feel of real logos and names :twisted: :D

OP
wizrulz

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
mako_123 said:
you know any site where we can get patches .

try this site
*files.filefront.com/PES5_PC___KickOff_2k6_dkzrar/;4317513;;/fileinfo.html

But its very big file :?

OP
wizrulz

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
Found this on net :arrow: :roll: :lol:
PES5 Superpatch 3.0 features:

:arrow: New Teams for World Cup 2006 and Champions League 2006/2006
:arrow: new Stats by various Databasemakers - most Teams have updating Formations
:arrow: 100 % Online compatible. :wink: :D Important: only works if you and Opponent have also install this Patch or use same Database
:arrow: New Stadiums (Allianz Arena, Veltins Arena, Philips Stadium, St. Jakob Park, Stadio Luigi Ferraris, De la Luz, Maracana, EStadio Dragao, Santiago Bernabeu, Shanghai Stadium
:arrow: new Turfs
:arrow: over 500 new Faces
:arrow: All Kits in .bins
:arrow: many Keeper Gloves
:arrow: new Balls include "Adidas Teamgeist" by Dart Wagner
:arrow: new Menu (all Language)
:arrow: new Chants & Goalsounds & InGame Sounds
:arrow: new Callnames (all Language)
:arrow: new Adboards (all Language)
:arrow: new Supporter Flags for each Team
:arrow: Kitserver with kits for all temas and goali glooves
:arrow: Supporter in all stadium on every camera (thanks yuce)
:arrow: pes5.exe with real stadium details like capacity

Just now have to find form where we can download this patch and how big is this file :)

Top Bottom