All Soccer Games Discussion!

OP
wizrulz

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
^^^^^^^^
but the budget was 1000K..so i suggested him cheaper one .....i knew this would be coslty ;)

OP
wizrulz

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
FM07 is out....and its not as easy as be4....winning has been made tougher..and getting goals for team even tougher....lot depends upon team talk...its very senstive..give a wrong one ...and be ready to loose badly..weaker team will be even more hard to control.....needs a master tactician....

Hi frnds i m a great fan of PES 5.
as u know it cant be played on LAN w/o patch, my friend n i play multiplayer with a joystick on same comp.
Now my prob is that v feel the person with a joystick has a disadvantage as v practice with a keyboard.
one of my frnds has a USB keyboard. Can i run two keyboards at the same time to play PES 5?
or can u suggest a better ( inexpensive) soln??
thnx in advance

OP
wizrulz

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
mayur_digitized said:
Hi frnds i m a great fan of PES 5.
as u know it cant be played on LAN w/o patch, my friend n i play multiplayer with a joystick on same comp.
Now my prob is that v feel the person with a joystick has a disadvantage as v practice with a keyboard.
one of my frnds has a USB keyboard. Can i run two keyboards at the same time to play PES 5?
or can u suggest a better ( inexpensive) soln??
thnx in advance

have two joysticks ;)....

or u can use two keyboard.....one PS2 and other on com1...i dunno but if it works..try it..and let me know if it does ..:D

@mayur_digitized
how u know abt this thread...this was long lost thread..and each and every one used to start new thread on soccer.....
r u the one DIGITIZED with new id....my old frnd and foe...;)...asking just like that..and if being anew member u searched for it ..then good going...bye

But my comp doesnt have a COM 1 port, only USB port. If USB keyboard works, wat r the settings i need to change
@ wizrulz
Nope im not digitized, a new user. But i m also a member of other forums and they r very strict abt unnecesarily starting new threads. so i guessed it must b same here.

FIFA Nostalgia!!!

Hey Guys......

How long have you been playing FIFA series of EA Sports???? Leaving out FIFA 06 and 07...... which is your favourite FIFA season ever???? I liked FIFA 1999 and FIFA 2001 the best!!!!!

OP
wizrulz

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
i started playing fifa 1998 i guess and then was playing till fifa 2003 ..then i switched to PES and till date playing PES....after PES i find FIFA series childish and arcrade type....:D

OP
wizrulz

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
vimal_mehrotra said:
looks like i got to try pes now or my soccer experience will be incomplete.

YEah surely ..i can bet upon it...
And this from a GUNNER FAN ;) to a GUNNER FAN.....

OP
wizrulz

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
vimal_mehrotra said:
which is the latest pes game out there?What is the difference betw. winning eleven and pes?Is there a manager mode?

latest one is PES6.....ther is no diff between winning eleven and PES..as both r diff name of same product......just the diff is one being released in US and other in UK....

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
wizrulz said:
YEah surely ..i can bet upon it...
And this from a GUNNER FAN ;) to a GUNNER FAN.....

@ WIZ, Vimal...... Gunner here too :grin: :grin:

Well got FIFA 2007, the Semi Pro mode is tough yar :(, its tough to score goals but never the less, its like real life.. BTW i also shud try PES, will surely tell my exp after playing that.

BTW, in manager mode of fifa 2007, I hv played approx~ 15-16 matches but still my Team Chemistry is a low 41 (is this OK as far as the season is concerned??

Cheers n e-peace...

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
yeah its normal.I have won most of the matches in my five seasons with arsenal so far and the team chemistry is about 80 now.Make sure the core group of players stick together throughout the seasons.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
can some 1 tell me how to do those stunts tht we see on utube .... i tried it but didnt get any :confused:

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
but i find the game to be very less on resources wrks pretty well on my comp with 1024x768 with details set to high

Last edited:

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
mAV3 said:
but i find the game to be very less on resources wrks pretty well on my comp with 1024x768 with details set to high

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
abhi game mein bhi aise codes yaad karne padege .... yaar kya zamana aa gaya hai games were supposed befun

Top Bottom