All Soccer Games Discussion!

OP
wizrulz

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
As all know i am ARSENAL fan
I can suggest a good LW/LM as PIRES and REYES :lol: ......

outside arsenal

:arrow: joe cole (young, best bet), luis garcia, cristanio ronaldo(both wings :wink: ) , pavel nedved(but bit old), ......

mako_123

Ambassador of Buzz
I am a die hard Manchester United Fan and it is really hard to see MU out of the Champions league . Well about the CL , i think Arsenal have a chance of winning , they are reminding me of Liverpool Last year .

About the LW/LM , i suggest Stewart Downing or Damien Duff , Joe Cole .

OP
wizrulz

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
Can PES fans here tell me what they use to play PES.....keyboard/gamepad? :wink:

If u play with Keyboard can u please tell what si ur button congifuration ....so that i can change mine accordimgly so that it becomes easier to use all the buttons avilable :lol:

mako_123

Ambassador of Buzz
I use keyboard . The keys i changed from default are
S -> short pass
A -> Long Pass
D -> Shoot
E -> Sprint
W -> Through Pass

Rest are the default ones .

Vyasram

The pWnster
i also use the fifa like keystyles.

Q: will the superpatch work in the non-original version???

sd i d'load the previous patches as well?

OP
wizrulz

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
Vyasram said:
i also use the fifa like keystyles.

Q: will the superpatch work in the non-original version???

sd i d'load the previous patches as well?

Do u mean pirated version or any thing else?.......i guess it will work on available versions :twisted:

OP
wizrulz

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
Vyasram said:
yes pirated version, and sd i dload the previous patches (1 and 2)

If u d/l the patch 3 then please do write in reviews abt it so that i can decide if i want to patch with it or not :wink:

Also try playing online with patch 3 and let us know if its possible with it... :lol:

OP
wizrulz

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
Good news if anybody has PS2 here and if also is PES fan.......

Pro Evolution Soccer Management (PS2)
:arrow: The only management game to be compatible with Pro Evolution Soccer 5
:arrow: Lead your team to victory in domestic competitions and then Europe
:arrow: Manage any cub from with six European leagues with authentic local FA rules
:arrow: Oversee every aspect of your team's performance, and your coaching staff
:arrow: The gameplay system cuts the fuss while still offering the quality and depth

Now i am waiting for its PC release version. :lol: :p :lol:

For more info check out
*uk.gs.konami-europe.com/game.do?idGame=108

mako_123

Ambassador of Buzz
Wow , Hope it will be released for PC soon . Anyways Football Manager 2006 is a very good option . It is much better than TCM series . What you guys think .

OP
wizrulz

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
mako_123 said:
Wow , Hope it will be released for PC soon . Anyways Football Manager 2006 is a very good option . It is much better than TCM series . What you guys think .

As previosly i played fifa i was used to playing TCM series along with it adn i was pretty seccesful with it :lol: .......i have played TCM 2005 with INTER as my club and i am with inter for say abt 7-8 seasons. Although i am resigning they r not releasing me(still a year left)....i am that good, that also with highest dificulty( football god level :wink: ).

I had tried Footbal manager 2004 and 2005 but i didnt like it as may be i never got hang of it adn never was successful playing it :twisted: .....may be i didnt get the ri8 way to play that game :cry: does FM 2006 has any changes than prev game....any 3-d match veiwing option? Has any1 tried
TCM06(if any) , actually after PES05 i am ignorant abt other football games :twisted:

mako_123

Ambassador of Buzz
@ wizrulz : I have been playing Football Manager 2006 and i find it better than TCM has it is more indepth . TO be successful you have to take care of your coaches , develop players , training is also important . In FM 2006 , they havent included any 3d match viewing but they have added some extra features like playing mindgames with other managers etc and it is also a bit tough than previous versions . I have also tried the demo of TCM 06 . It is better than the previous version but i dont like there 3d engine much . It is quite unrealistic . I would love to have a match engine of PES 5 . It will be a lot better .

OP
wizrulz

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
mako_123 said:
@ wizrulz : I have been playing Football Manager 2006 and i find it better than TCM has it is more indepth . TO be successful you have to take care of your coaches , develop players , training is also important . In FM 2006 , they havent included any 3d match viewing but they have added some extra features like playing mindgames with other managers etc and it is also a bit tough than previous versions . I have also tried the demo of TCM 06 . It is better than the previous version but i dont like there 3d engine much . It is quite unrealistic . I would love to have a match engine of PES 5 . It will be a lot better .

what r the changes in TCM 06 u noticed??

I will also liek to try out FM 06 if u say its good. :wink:

have bought new goalkeeper Emra(not established and also not from est club :wink: :lol: ) as i am arsenal fan i believe in wengers ideology of buying good players and building there skills :D . I spotted in the top five goal keepers in the news that comes on form of players and hence boaught him sa leh man is getting older............planning to get some load off the team ny getting rid of berkamp and lehman and cambel as tehy r getting older and hence get tired soon.....also take time to recover form injury :twisted:

mako_123

Ambassador of Buzz
In TCM 06 , they have included a good interface , negotiations etc are also improved and the game 3d engine is also better .

Well if you wanna try FM 06 then go for it , it will be tough at the beginning but once you get the hang of it yyou will just love it . The game also has some inbuilt tutorials which you can read .

As i always play with Manchester United all the time , i have developed Bardsley , Rossi , Richardson and made them established internationals . In the goal keeper i purchased Sebastian Frey from Parma and he has been with me for 7 seasons and beleive me he is damn good .

As for other Soccer games , i tried CM 5 and beleive me it sucks big time , after there split with SI games they have just spoiled the title .

OP
wizrulz

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
tech_mastermind said:
I am looking to buy a soccer game.can anyone tell me which is the best soccer game ?

Have u read all the previous post in this thread :?: :roll:

Else u would had asked this question :twisted:

i will make it easier for u

:arrow: PES5(pro evolution soccer) if u wanna real good football game with realistic game play

:arrow: Fifa 06 if u wanna play a repeatative and boring game and wanna always win easily :twisted:

UR choice :lol:

Darthvader

Back From Deathstar
And if u r more of a management guru

Football Manager 2006
It beats Champ Man 2006 and Fifa 06 manager hands down

Btw TCM 06 IS rechristened as FIfa manager 06

OP
wizrulz

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
mako_123 said:
As i always play with Manchester United all the time , i have developed Bardsley , Rossi , Richardson and made them established internationals . In the goal keeper i purchased Sebastian Frey from Parma and he has been with me for 7 seasons and beleive me he is damn good .

Sebastian frey also has been my first choice when playing football manager games....as he is young and develops in great goal keeper :wink:

try uisng glen jhonson from chelsea as LB he also develops in good defender :lol:

[/b]

OP
wizrulz

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
Have started playing FM 2006.....but i miss fan suport....personal life feature..and deciding clubs buildings structures alsong with stadium in FM2006 which was in TCM05... :cry:

Still just 2 months done....signing players is damn tough :evil:

Darthvader

Back From Deathstar
Dude Anyone checked out the demo Of Wc 2006
Well They Improved the gameplay quite a bit and it is now fast and responsive (i.e they ciopied from PES)
If u do dl also dl the expander whoich gibs u six more teams plus tons of other tweaks

Top Bottom