All new TDF - New features and theme suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flash

Lost in speed
Is it possible to upgrade the smileys, maybe with new sets in here?
Coz, they remain same for quite a long time.

:rolleyes:

Flash

Lost in speed
Can we have SPOILER tag directly in the Quick reply box, just like the existing QUOTE tag?

Gollum

Collector
need the image tag added to quick reply
[noparse]
[/noparse]

OP
Raaabo

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
Do you really need an tag in quick reply? Doesn't the attach image button do the same thing if you choose URL and then uncheck retrieve to store locally?

testing:

[IMG]*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/images/misc/vbulletin4_logo.png

As for spoilers, let's see, depends on how hackable the quick reply settings are :)

OP
Raaabo

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
Added youtube, spoiler, strikethrough and google docs to the quick reply. Images you will just have to either type / use the provided image button.

OP
Raaabo

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
Testing:

[YOUTUBE]GjTQ0qwTW2o[/YOUTUBE]

blah blah

delete this please

[GS]0AonXD_60lANRdEFVLWhVbHpDaDZvbjloekxHWHFkQXc[/GS]

Flash

Lost in speed
That SPOILER tag and STRIKETHROUGH tag is what many needs. Thank you Raaabo.. :)

Do you really need an tag in quick reply? Doesn't the attach image button do the same thing if you choose URL and then uncheck retrieve to store locally?
[/QUOTE]
Correct. But sometimes, it will be handy if we just have a separate IMG tag (like SPOILER) for a picture to save time.
We don't wanna remove 'Insert image' option. We want the IMG tag to be its companion.. :)

[COLOR=#008000]Is it possible to upgrade the smiley set in tdf, not now.. But sometime later?[/COLOR]

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
^ Raaabo - I guess the time has come to implement it, waiting since long...

I am missing this feature from ages, and now seriously want this to be implemented.

When anybody clicks an unread thread via usercp, if you click on thread title, it just takes to the first page; if you click on the last post icon, it takes you to the last/latest post of that thread.

What I want, that it should take you to the post from where it's actually "unread".

And it can be simply implemented by binding thread title link to this >

ex - target thread -> *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/chit-chat/101180-offtopic-thread.html

How it should be ?

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/chit-chat/101180-offtopic-thread-new-post.html

That should take you exactly to the post, from where you left it, and rest of the posts are unread.

This can be applied to thread coming in "new posts" also.

Just adding a couple of words, and bingo!

Looking forward to it's soon implementation. :)

And a like/thanks option.

Flash

Lost in speed
Suggestions? Give me links to the desired smiley packs...
My suggestion: [Emoticon Set] Yolks Emoticon Pack - Trillian Discussion Forums

This is how it will look like:

*forums.ceruleanstudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22916&d=1250346406

*www.en.kolobok.us/download.php?list.26

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Nice to have so many useful tags in Quick Reply button. But as others have pointed out, having a separate tag for

Krow

Crowman
Nice to have so many useful tags in Quick Reply button. But as others have pointed out, having a separate tag for would be useful also. Most of the times, we have the Image URL link in our clipboards. And a quick [IMG] tag would save time, instead of using current method, which needs us to click multiple times.[/QUOTE]
It takes about two clicks more than the method you're suggesting. Not that painful eh?

Mr.Kickass

In the zone
Suggestions? Give me links to the desired smiley packs...

I can't add much to this but something along the lines of this would be okay, nothing fancy but classic

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=12464&d=1381590918
I don't know where you guys browse these smiley packs but most of it is restricted to registered users. Maybe if you can post a few yourself then we can have a poll or something...

Attachments

• xda-smiley.jpg
    xda-smiley.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 149
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom