All Metalheads here

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
to all paranj,anorion,rated,klaw etc etc ...
open another thread "lesser known metal bands " and post ur recomm. there ..we will also have a chance then to listen to them :) but keep only lesser unkown bands in that

well give me a person who has never heard metallica before to say that.as i said earlier the instrumentation is very good.but that's it.no concept at all;lyrics suck as usual;anything new in the vocal style?NO.

why is rock in india always limited to Metallica,Megadeth,Iron Maiden,Led Zep,Nirvana,GnR,Pink Floyd,Black Sabbath,etc.Why listen to Grandpaa music?

JAAGO YOUNGISTAAN!!!!!
Concept album ? Metallica don't do such things. They are for bands like Pink Floyd and Dream Theater.

Lyrics suck and vocals are not good ? You must be out of your mind. This album has some of the deepest metallica vocals I have ever seen.

And yeah, rock in India is NOT limited to these bands. Its just that these are much better than common BS I hear. I love thrash metal in the style played by Metallica, Megadeth and Anthrax, but these modern thrash bands have hardly any music. All of them just over-use blast beats, double bass, roaring vocals which make no sense, gory themes and next to zero melody. Music is eternal. Look at indian classical music. Its been living for thousands of years. Similarly classical metal would also live on for eternity. Bands may die, but their music lives on forever, and people always exist to carry forward the legacy.

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
And yeah, rock in India is NOT limited to these bands. Its just that these are much better than common BS I hear. I love thrash metal in the style played by Metallica, Megadeth and Anthrax, but these modern thrash bands have hardly any music. All of them just over-use blast beats, double bass, roaring vocals which make no sense, gory themes and next to zero melody. Music is eternal. Look at indian classical music. Its been living for thousands of years. Similarly classical metal would also live on for eternity. Bands may die, but their music lives on forever, and people always exist to carry forward the legacy.

I second you...++1 for that ..Metal is not only dhai dhai but meaningful lyrics and melody too in all that fast guitar strings and drum :)

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Concept album ? Metallica don't do such things. They are for bands like Pink Floyd and Dream Theater.

Lyrics suck and vocals are not good ? You must be out of your mind. This album has some of the deepest metallica vocals I have ever seen.

Thats why I listen to them lolz.

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
link to post kar deta yar
Here it is by out T159

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?p=986643&posted=1#post986643

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
^^I dont like much melody as long as there are growling vocals, fast drums and good riffs and guitar playing. Thats why I shifted from Thrash to Death and Black.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
^^I never liked AC/DC... dunno why. I only have two albums.... Let There Be Rock and the one with Highway to Hell... did not like the band at all. Can be just my dumb choice.

Glad to know that you have the same views as I .
NDTV good times does a show on such "not-mainstream" bands. (dont remember the show'z name)
The points I underlined is a picture of what I saw there, with nail polished fingers, dog tags, mohawks, wild screaming, some fancy riffs and other crap. No substance. :|

The Outsider

Beneath The Eyelids
thrash neither starts nor ends with "Metallica, Megadeth and Anthrax" similarly Hetfield & Mustaine aren't the only "omg cool" vocalists either :lol:

Top Bottom