All Metalheads here

KPower Mania: you reviewed Death Magnetic ? So did I. I analysed each and every song, and every note of the album. Every single solo and riff. But I am too lazy to write the whole thing since it would take around 5 pages per song. What do I do ?

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
^^:( So sad. I did the same. I analyzed each and every song. It was a biiiig review. Its still there in Reviews section if you want to have a look :).

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Damn. How can you call Linkin Park sh1t? Have you even bothered listening to their latest album??

Ya, their latest album sucked. Their earlier albums:
-Hybrid Theory (All songs rock)
-Meteora (All songs rock)
-Reanimation (Selected tracks)

Also, It is not the bands fault that some retard listens to their songs to psyche him/herself to commit whatever. You must be responsible and have a positive attitude towards life. If you guys have read the "Violence in Video Games" article in skoar by Nachiket Mhatre, you will know what I mean.

One more thing, I love Thrash/Death/Heavy Metal and I don't Smoke/Drink/Dope/Whatever...

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
^^Old news. If you come and say that "[name any new Bolly movie] has not copied ANYTHING from Western movie/music/drama", then it will be a pleasent surprise

ratedrsuperstar

The Sexy Beast
so which is the best album according to you guyz of 2008.needless to say death magnetic sucks so it shouldnt be in the list and blooddrunk too for some "i'm a metal head i listen to the best music" fellows

btw here r my top albums of 2008 so far

1.Thrice - The Alchemy Index Vol 3 & 4 Air and Earth(I Love Thrice)
2.Scar Symmetry - Holographic Universe(surprise surprise!)
3.Opeth - Watershed(another fab record)
4.Rise Against - Appeal To Reason(very energetic)
5.Off Minor - Some Blood(screamo head here!)
6.My Dying Bride - An Ode to Woe Bonus DVD(good stuff)
7.Muse - H.A.A.R.P(love them)
8.Coldplay - Viva La Vida or Death and All It's Friends(just liked the change)
9.Sigur Ros's album(sorry cant type it)
10.Protest The Hero - Fortress(Best new Talent)
11.Disturbed - Indestructible(best radio album of 08)

Although the ranking may be disputed but No.1 is by far the best album of 08.along with it's 2007 Vol.1.It would be an epic concept album!!

Last edited:

ratedrsuperstar

The Sexy Beast
i will say this that i've never been a big metallica fan coz i hate MTV sellouts like them.so maybe the record is good but i'll never care unless they make something exceptional.TBH they have nothing new to offer now.

maybe the record beats 8,9 of my list but then i can always have slipknot's album to be on it.

btw the only good thing about DM that kept little interest for me was Robert Trujillo and sometimes Kirk Hammett.

1 more thing that i hate about this album is it's COMMERCIAL RADIO SH1t.A metal album #1 on US and UK charts u gotta be kiddin me:mad:(whats metal in that then?)

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Með suð í eyrum við spilum endalaust, Sigur Ros :p

I guess I have to listen the new changed style.

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
i will say this that i've never been a big metallica fan coz i hate MTV sellouts like them.so maybe the record is good but i'll never care unless they make something exceptional.TBH they have nothing new to offer now.

maybe the record beats 8,9 of my list but then i can always have slipknot's album to be on it.

btw the only good thing about DM that kept little interest for me was Robert Trujillo and sometimes Kirk Hammett.

1 more thing that i hate about this album is it's COMMERCIAL RADIO SH1t.A metal album #1 on US and UK charts u gotta be kiddin me:mad:(whats metal in that then?)

^^ so it means what becomes a commercial success seems s**t to u ??
ROFL :lol: :lol:
Also metallica is not Death Metal thats y u dislike them ??
Have u ever listened "Sad But True", The God that Failed and cyanide ?? :evil:

Talking about metalheads, how many instrumentalists are here ?
Instrumentalist here. :)
Can play the keyboards (cleared exams too), drums (better than an amatuer) , flute and learning the guitar now :wink:
You?

Damn. How can you call Linkin Park sh1t? Have you even bothered listening to their latest album??
Well, I was really dissapointed with their New album (released a year ago :p)
I wanted more of Hybrid theory, instead, I got most of My December in an entire album :(

Last edited:
Top Bottom