All Metalheads here

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Bowie died..anyone noticed..not metal though
Yeah. Sad. I posted in the whatsapp group and everyone remembered him as the actor who played Tesla in The Prestige.

Edit:

There are even people who believe that Kurt Cobain wrote The Man Who Sold The World.

- - - Updated - - -

Body Count covering Suicidal Tendencies - Institutionalized. One of the funniest covers I've heard :

Last edited:

nims11

BIOS Terminator
They go to China and not India? WTH.

They have now announced japan tour on 20-21 apr, so coming to india during this time won't be possible since after 26th in china, they have show at 29th in new zealand. But I am still hopeful. They had announced that they will be going to 35 countries, they have only released dates for 33 yet. In the somewhere back in time tour, they always went to australia/nz after/before the indian tour. So they might this time as well. Most likely between their tour at australia and south africa (India is geographically well placed as well in this case)

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Another single from the upcoming Deftones album Gore, featuring Jerry Cantrell of Alice In Chains.

Also the official music video of Prayers/Triangles:

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Bumping this thread after 4 years. I hardly have time to listen or play music these days. Looking for new artists to try.

What I've been listening to recently:

I had also attended NH7 weekender last year to see Opeth live.

What you guys up to?

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
Give Psycrence a shot if you haven't heard of them.

I've been lumbering the depths of degeneracy though in the past week.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Okay wait
These are good though some of the audio motifs are not up to my taste. Some of these remind me of the stoner rock band Om.

Give Psycrence a shot if you haven't heard of them.
Now this is more up my alley, I really love these new wave prog rock/metal bands like Polyphia, CHON, Vitalism, Plini, etc.
I've been lumbering the depths of degeneracy though in the past week.
These are degenerate AF. I love it. You can count on Japan to mix disparate themes somehow.

My most favourite Japanese band is the experimental band Boris though.

I really like these experimental bands.

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
I tried to get into Boris years ago but some of their music was a bit...difficult...to listen to. I just couldn't get into them. I prefer my music to be a bit more mainstream/traditional.

More degeneracy:

Bonus:

DMC - SATSUGAI

M.D. Geist - "Violence of the Flame"

【MACROSS7 OP】SEVENTH MOON full.

Chetan1991

Youngling
Krauser sama is DA BEST!!

Also, Bloodywood has had a well deserved meteoric rise to international stage. Check them out. They have introduced many people outside India to our rock scene.

Top Bottom