All Metalheads here

techno_chrat

Broken In
Hello, good to see a head bangers thread on tdf..Listening to dragonforce- fury of the storm and cob-towards dead end continuously in a loop. Helps me focus on studies. \m/

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Hello, good to see a head bangers thread on tdf..Listening to dragonforce- fury of the storm and cob-towards dead end continuously in a loop. Helps me focus on studies. \m/

Welcome to TDF. We are always glad to have more metalheads here. Try to contribute as frequently as you can.

nims11

BIOS Terminator
Childrem of bodom released 'Halo Of Blood' a week ago. Tried it today. Great to see Bodom back to its original style. Have listened half way, and it is awesome till now.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Guns and Roses-Estranged
whole song is a big solo;)

not particularly Metal. :p

:clap2:

Welcome to TDF. :)

Childrem of bodom released 'Halo Of Blood' a week ago. Tried it today. Great to see Bodom back to its original style. Have listened half way, and it is awesome till now.

thanks for the heads up!!

nims11

BIOS Terminator
Amon Amarth's Deceiver of Gods Released!

Children of Bodom: Halo of Blood impressions - After Listening half the album, I am playing them on repeat since days! Awesome album, and that I have still half the album to listen keeps me drooling :D.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin

Children of Bodom: Halo of Blood impressions - After Listening half the album, I am playing them on repeat since days! Awesome album, and that I have still half the album to listen keeps me drooling :D.

Been hearing a lot of good about the Halo Of Blood. Looks like I will have to give it a try.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Halo of Blood is Good stuff.

finally, some good metal in the recent years, among all the $hit that has been churning up since every punk-ish band started calling themselves metal. :|

the heavyweights still rule.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
before i listened to Megadeth, i was under the impression that its style would be something atleast comparable to Metallica.

i was SO disappointed. it sounded like rock. Hard rock at the most. :|

i did that after i listened to Metallica - Death Magnetic.

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
before i listened to Megadeth, i was under the impression that its style would be something atleast comparable to Metallica.

i was SO disappointed. it sounded like rock. Hard rock at the most. :|

You feel that because Megadeth's lineup was not consistant except for Mustaine and Ellefson.There were numerous guitarists like Chris,Poland,Marty Friedman,Chris Broderick etc who got the taste of the band.i havent listened much,but i have tried 'Countdown to Extinction' and i feel its Metal.listen to tracks Megadeth-sweating bullets,atleast Mustaine's vocals are metallish.
Also bands become famous because most of them are good at what they do and not but the least 'being unique'.So if Megadeth actually sounded like Metallice people would've called them a ripoff and they would be less successful.btw which Megadeth album did you listen to?

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
^yeah.. you are right.. maybe im so habituated to the fast and heavy riffs, deep fast bass, im not feeling Megadeth. :|

the whole Discography :p

but yeah MD is fast metal.

bikramjitkar

In the zone
I think you guys have been listening to 90's Megadeth (Countdown to Extinction onward). 80's Megadeth was simply lethal. Listen to Killing Is My Business, Peace Sells, So Far So Good So What and the almighty Rust in Peace for some real thrash. I love Metallica and I think they would sound heavier to the casual listener because they used more power chords and better production (Megadeth really suffered because of this in the 80's), but the complexity and speed of 80's Megadeth was just mind boggling!

Top Bottom