All Metalheads here

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
slayer kinda lost it a few years ago and finally this .......sad events i guess change does happen no matter who you are..........but i'll always remember the time i bought hell awaits cassette and played it through a old phillips player ...covered myself head to toe in a blanket and banged my head like there was no tomorrow hell yeah \m/

haha,
welcome to the Headbangers Den!

I Lol'd so hard on this!
The Jonas Brothers—Satanic to the Core!!!

Another site full of bullsh!t
Rock Music: The Devil's Advocate

Last edited:

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
slayer kinda lost it a few years ago and finally this .......sad events i guess change does happen no matter who you are..........but i'll always remember the time i bought hell awaits cassette and played it through a old phillips player ...covered myself head to toe in a blanket and banged my head like there was no tomorrow hell yeah \m/

I used to have that Morbid Angel pic as my avatar on TDF, its still in my profile.

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
haha,

I Lol'd so hard on this!

please don't post such links.It makes me :facepalm: on what America(or rather what deranged fanatics) have done to Christianity

oh btw is AC/DC heavy metal?

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
They are hard/blues rock while i read it somewhere that the band members considered themselves as just 'rock 'n roll'

Yup, Hard Rock. Though some people consider them something like proto-metal. They are not listed in Sam Dunn's Metal Family Tree.

haha,

I Lol'd so hard on this!

I don't understand these guys. On what criteria do they classify music as satanic or non-satanic? On loudness?

Last edited:

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
Yup, Hard Rock. Though some people consider them something like proto-metal. They are not listed in Sam Dunn's Metal Family Tree.

yeah,but wiki says that they also come under 'heavy metal' along with bands such as Led Zeppelin.I think 'heavy metal' is just a broad term to describe all those hard rock/metal bands(like Rock 'n Roll is to rock.)I havent really looked at Sam Dunn's classification but i heard that there are some flaws in it.

I don't understand these guys. On what criteria do they classify music as satanic or non-satanic? On loudness?

Some one played some Jonas Brother track in reverse and it sounded like hail satan or something..lol
Others are about some dumb kid shooting his neigh/killing his mother/commiting suicide after getting influenced by rock music:lol:

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
please don't post such links.It makes me :facepalm: on what America(or rather what deranged fanatics) have done to Christianity

oh btw is AC/DC heavy metal?

yeah? i dont see any "american" culture in america. whatever culture they have is borrowed from a bunch of other cultures. its expected of them. shame.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I have had people tell me that The Eagles are satanic, only because Hotel California is actually the name of a place where satan is worshipped. The band has made a statement that its nothing like that but these guys refuse to believe.

Situation is worse in muslim countries. In Iran, the moral police will grab anyone wearing metal t-shirts and will shave the head if you have long hair. They absolutely hate metal.

Update : Currently hooked on to Obzen by Meshuggah :

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
yeah? i dont see any "american" culture in america. whatever culture they have is borrowed from a bunch of other cultures. its expected of them. shame.
Dont know why people would hate so much on the U.S.Atleast theyre more polite than some of the scumbags seen in India.Also i have more reasons to hate on Pakistan than the U.S.All the Cultures simply didnt evolve in a day,they might have borrowed something from somewhere,during evolution.Also I dont see the praised 'Indian culture' anywhere,westernization everywhere.

I have had people tell me that The Eagles are satanic, only because Hotel California is actually the name of a place where satan is worshipped. The band has made a statement that its nothing like that but these guys refuse to believe.

Situation is worse in muslim countries. In Iran, the moral police will grab anyone wearing metal t-shirts and will shave the head if you have long hair. They absolutely hate metal.

:/

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
Would you guys consider Justin Beiber livery around an Iron Maiden video (on YouTube) to be blasphemy?

I sure do, because I hate those stupid pop singers. Iron Maiden FTW.

Here is the pic I was talking about:

*i577.photobucket.com/albums/ss213/aayushthegamer/blasphemy_zps8d9ac572.png

once the page loads fully, the black background changes into a JB and NM photograph.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
*fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/485364_10201177876872816_1843001165_n.jpg

awesome IT dept you have got :|

shoot them through their head.

Would you guys consider Justin Beiber livery around an Iron Maiden video (on YouTube) to be blasphemy?

I sure do, because I hate those stupid pop singers. Iron Maiden FTW. <- the big grand daddy of all fu(king metal bands out there. Iron Maiden Forevah!

Here is the pic I was talking about:

once the page loads fully, the black background changes into a JB and NM photograph.

Go home Youtube...
You're dead drunk. :evil:

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
Thanks Jeff for happening to us,you made what thrash is today....RIP.....and when you are done...... Raise Hell in Heaven:twisted: WAR ENSEBLE on...........

Last edited:
Top Bottom