All Metalheads here

Thetrueblueviking

No highs, No lows = Bose.
Amazon.com: A War You Cannot Win: All That Remains: Official Music

Got it for 10$.
I liked it.
But not as much as their previous albums. The metal factor in their songs is depreciating.
My rating - 3/5.

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
R.I.P Chuck Schuldiner-11 years since cancer ate him

*img856.imageshack.us/img856/8118/chuckschuldinerinourhea.jpg

my favourite death song\m/

Attachments

• chuckschuldinerinourhea.jpg
    chuckschuldinerinourhea.jpg
    192.6 KB · Views: 68

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
^nice one.there was an instrumental song that i liked from the sound of preserveranece album[not sure].The thing i like about Death is that all of their riffs sounds 'dangerous' to me unlike the riffs of Arch Enemy,its not fair comparing them,but i like the dangerous,mysterious sounding riffs.Anyways quite a sad month,december.

Last edited:

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
^nice one.there was an instrumental song that i liked from the sound of preserveranece album[not sure].The thing i like about Death is that all of their riffs sounds 'dangerous' to me unlike the riffs of Arch Enemy,its not fair comparing them,but i like the dangerous,mysterious sounding riffs.Anyways quite a sad month,december.

Yes, its Voice Of The Soul

Of course you cannot compare Death to Arch Enemy. Death basically invented Death Metal.

Soumik

Padawan
I agree. Death and Arch Enemy shouldnt be compared. Death has a more classical approach to their songs, while Arch Enemy has a lot more modern influence. Just my thought.

Anyways, here to share some softer videos. Recently fell in love with a band called Kamelot :)
Couple of tracks :

Raziel

Journeyman
^^ Kamelot rocks!!..been a fan for years..

btw, Anyone checked the new Machine Head album Un to the Locust ? They did it again! It's ****in awesome!! \,,/,

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
heard a song playing on gotradio rock. It was called "now" I think and the bands name was a 4 letter or 5 letter word. Please help me in identifying the song. it was a fast paced song.

Found it

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
^finally aaron lewis got back his angry singing style:D..check out their earlier records [tormented/break the cycle] if you havent,you may like it.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Lemmy and Friends are going to lose their jobs...lol

Yeah, I saw this one.

Look, you need a four handed drummer to play like Phil Taylor :p

I didn't like the guitar much, too low.

But overall, pretty awesome.

All hail our new machine overlords \m/ \m/

Top Bottom