All Metalheads here

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
hey not a big deal.iirc iron maiden came 3 times before so we can expect them:)also we can expect 2 international metal bands in the rock in india 2012(wiki) cheers:)

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
I hope Slipknot or Pantera comes. I will go apeshit bonkers then XD.

u cant see pantera anymore,i think they disbanded before dime's death in 2003:-(:-(.

maybe opeth? or it will be justin barbar coz theyve brought "back street boys" in 2009 as openers:banghead::oops: along with some pop pussies and called the show "rock in india".can u believe it ?

talking about dimebag,i found a video of dimebag teaching goddamn electric...just watch this and see how down to earth person he is.he sounds like an ordinary guy..r.i.p bro
[YOUTUBE]Tspph2e6EpI[/YOUTUBE]

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Yeah, that 2010 show was a huge fiasco. These guys don't even know what Rock is....and seriously, who the **** calls Backstreet Gays to a Rock concert.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Needled 24x7
Mask Of Sanity
Children Of Decadence
Bodom Beach Terror
Warheart
Thrashed, Lost and Scattered
etc.
Posted via Mobile Device

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
Yeah, that 2010 show was a huge fiasco. These guys don't even know what Rock is....and seriously, who the **** calls Backstreet Gays to a Rock concert.

theyve learned a lesson coz of low ticket sales,"Dna network" thats wat theyre called,they d thought bringing "boom boom bands" will earn them a lot of money.....lol fail..

Needled 24x7
Posted via Mobile Device
lol the title..

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
Power metal guy...huh
Posted via Mobile Device
indeed

That song not so bad.
Posted via Mobile Device
dont know why i cant get them,though ive seen some youtube videos of alexi laiho and roope...wow amazing skills in guitar,see betcha cant play this,also its too hard to sing and play guitar at the same time,much harder if you solo,which alexi does.

I think hellscream a diff. breed of headbanger,i mean those who are more in to non U.S/U.k bands.
I know someone like him.he was my junior in my college who listenened to trance most of the time.i gave him some 'nice' songs, baptised:D him into heavymetal.but he's more into finnish,swedish bands like kalmah,COB,ETOS etc ..he went crazy last year naming his college sports team to 'gojira'(he tried to name other teams also but got rejected hehe).hell he even named our farewell party as 'eluveitie':)!!also he dont booze at all not even beer(not making any point there hehe !)

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I don't booze or smoke either. Also, I like anything that sounds heavy.
Posted via Mobile Device

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
youre #3 headbanger ive seen that dont booze!

I've had a coupl'a vodkas but not enough to get knocked out. The whole idea of getting wasted does not appeal to me. I don't smoke or dope either.

holy ****...today read about ibanez meshugahh guitars they costs 8k$ thats 4 lacs aproxx...

It might not be the production model. The production models are cheaper, this one must be hand crafted.

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
I've had a coupl'a vodkas but not enough to get knocked out. The whole idea of getting wasted does not appeal to me. I don't smoke or dope either.

hmm,i abused on alcohol plus b.s in college,mainly alcohol.it was cheap since our college was near union territory.used to smuggle them to my place to make xtra cash and drank everyday.smoked for weeks bunking classes,totally lost track of time.Came out clean last year,sober since then,but always gets tempted when i see someone drinks or smokes;).it was a nice experience.i think everyone should try it atleast once but dont get addicted.

It might not be the production model. The production models are cheaper, this one must be hand crafted.
its in their official price list.its an 8 string.always thought the gibsons were pricey.

Top Bottom