"Airtel Fair Usage Policy" Limits on Unimited Broadband!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
Pathetic. I got an UL 1mb new connection just last month. Now, I have called in for disconnection. Time to look for some other.

Pathetic. I got an UL 1mb new connection just last month. Now, I have called in for disconnection. Time to look for some other.

ROFL. I guess it was only a few days back that you were bragging about it on IRC ? :p

BSNL H500 looks better now ? :rolleyes:

I am still able to download a lot. These guys throttle speed per individual connection. So I work around by running several downloads at the same time. Works really well, as long as downloads are all resumable.

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
Yeah, ffs. I am blasting all possible CC people I am able to get on phone. "Forget movies and music and what not, think it from a perspective of a Linux user. WTF man! :mad: Think about the distros you download for testing, the updates on the stable ones, the bug reports...and so, on and on, omfg, pure BS." that's what I told them.

And not to forget, the daily online gaming ritual. shize! This is cutting deep and it hurts bad.

Last edited:

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Yeah, ffs. I am blasting all possible CC people I am able to get on phone. "Forget movies and music and what not, think it from a perspective of a Linux user. WTF man! :mad: Think about the distros you download for testing, the updates on the stable ones, the bug reports...and so, on and on, omfg, pure BS." that's what I told them.

And not to forget, the daily online gaming ritual. shize! This is cutting deep and it hurts bad.
+1
But it is no use blasting the CC people...they keep disconnecting the line...

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Holy Cow! I was just thinking of jumping on the Airtel bandwagon but this news just took me back. Am better off with MTNL NU for now.

RChandan

Broken In
^ There are many people who'll be ignorant enough to continue with us outrageously devised schemes, one which are made with the sole purpose of cheating consumers.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^and yeah they are doing this for "fair play" :D Everyone should get internet :p

gopi_vbboy

Cyborg Agent
hehe aitel net suxx:D..nothing beats BSNL H500:cool:...my usage around 80GB @ 2Mbps (260KB/S Max including freetime:D) ..now airtel users already have slow speed...now again slowing is a bad idea:!:

bsnl ul750 may be good alternative for the sufferers here;)

H750 SUCKS.

Hathway is MUCH MUCH better if you want the slow 256kbps internet for gaming.

I know guys with dual internet plans, who keep a gaming (slow speed low ping) cable internet line along with a BSNL H500c plan (1.5GB limit, free phone, no rental, NU).

NOTE: H500 is 2.5GB limit while H500c is 1.5GB limit but with zero rental for phones. I personally prefer H500 because 1.5GB is too less for casual youtube during daytime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom