After Bangalore, Chennai too sees exodus

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
I am from Assam, staying in Bangalore from a long time. Its been 12 yrs. now and till date, everyone has been very good to me. First of all, Media should not show the same -"General Compartment filled with Northeast ppl" again and again.

This is silly. They should stop broadcasting the same thing. I dont think they have any better job to do rather then showing the same frame loop again nd again.

Bangalore is Peaceful, atleast for Northeastern people till date.

ty for posting this is cool, was watching out for a reply from someone who is actually affected
that said maybe thinking a wee bit that some lost confidence in the state to ensure security, would expect this to happen in rural areas as against metropolitan areas tho

Hrishi

Native people of one place , don't like interference or influence of outsiders. But what they don't want to consider is that they too can become outsider someday.

Thanks for all suggesions guys...I am going to stay for 2 more days as our project team leader says....if something wrong start happening our client have promised an overnight exit by plane from bangladesh...they r ambanis of bangladesh :)

Lolz...I know i shouldn't mention this...but this makes me recall several escape scenes from hollywood movies.:p

I hope the situation never comes , but stay safe as you never know.

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
Hmmm....

And when the so called indigenous people of Assam wants the Marwari's, Bihari's, Bengali's to flee from Assam, then ??

Already 3 lakhs people are in make-shift camps in Assam without food and water.

They haven't really made them. They all live there. Actually it's the Bangladeshi's which live in Assam now more than the "indigenous" crowd.

DDIF

Custom User Title
All this is so sad, brothers against brothers. What are we becoming?
Why are we acting like sheep? And why every time something unfortunate happens, we relate it with religion or some community? Every student and young person will rise to beat some one in these kind of riots/situations but no one will rise against corruption or any righteous cause.
Damn the government and politics.

CyberKID

In search for Tech Gyan!
Isme videshi takaton ka haath hai :mrgreen:

What the F**k the govt of Manmohan singh doing? They have all the rights and powers to supress this kind of s**t, but they don't. Else, they'll fall short of one political agenda in the next elections.
This has been a feature of our country. People don't apply their own brains (I'm sometimes forced to think - If they have one?), and influenced by the extremist religious rogues (both hindu and islamic extremist group alike), get involved in all this s**t.

msn

खिड़की माने Windows
These are all political move and created by politicians. They want such issues to be raised before 2014 Election for a strong vote bank creation. Govt. is also drawing out attention to all these nonsense (makes no sense as nothing happened to North east ppl staying in Bangalore).

Politicians want us the concentrate on issues like Assam ppl leaving Bangalore. At the same time, they want their money intact in SWISS Bank from CAG and other scams. :-D

Thanks to Gopal Kanda issue as News channel has something different today to broadcast. :-D

CyberKID

In search for Tech Gyan!
^ May I correct you? It's the CWG scam and not the CAG (Comptroller and Auditor General).
None of them will now be having their money in the swiss banks. They would have moved their hard earned so called BLACK money, in the last two years, since this issue has been raised. Didn't you see people like Pawar, Maya, etc.. etc.. come in support of Ramdev against the Black money?

msn

खिड़की माने Windows
^ I am correct and I am talking about CAG Scam of 1.86Lac Crore - CAG tables coal scam report in Parliament, loss of Rs 1.86 lakh crore estimated : India, News - India Today

We have a long list of scams, so my friend CyberKID got confused :-D between CWG and CAG.

CyberKID

In search for Tech Gyan!
Sorry buddy. If CAG is unearthing a scam will you call it a CAG Scam? It's the Coal Block Allocation Scam aka Coalgate.
We have a long list of scams, so my friend CyberKID got confused :grin: between CWG and CAG.

Well said. Anyone will get confused, but I'm not.

KDroid

Cyborg Agent
How Pakistani site incited Muslims | Niti Central

The Media is to be blamed too. They exaggerate it and present it twistedly for their benefit. There are no laws/bodies to check the Media.

After Bangalore, Chennai too sees exodus

Not to forget Pune and Hyderebad...

Tech&ME

Banned
^^

that does not looks related to the present situation.

If anyone wants to understand the whole thing, they will need to take up a complete study of the situation in Assam with the illegal immigrants, terrorism and such problems prevailing there since a long time.

What is now happening is the result of all this.

CyberKID

In search for Tech Gyan!
How Pakistani site incited Muslims | Niti Central

The Media is to be blamed too. They exaggerate it and present it twistedly for their benefit. There are no laws/bodies to check the Media.

Not to forget Pune and Hyderebad...

Not to mention. Media has a substantial role in all this. Though there are Laws/bodies to check the media, but then, the question arises of censorship on media. The NBA, New Delhi, which is a self regulatory authority collectively formed by some leading news and current affair channel networks in India, was formed for this purpose only, but since it's been collectively headed by established people from the Media Industry, why would they take action on this. Moreover, if a news channel/any other channel shows any disturbing content, the viewers have the right to make a complaint by visiting Welcome to News Broadcasters Association, New Delhi. I want to know how many of us have made complaint regarding anything disturbing being broadcast on the television. Frankly speaking, I'm not one. A few weeks back, there was a molestation incident in Guwahati, Assam, and the video just went viral on the internet as well as on National TV. Later on, it was found that the person, who shot the video was actually a journo from a small news channel. Wasn't it his duty to stop the molestors? What action was taken against him? No one knows.

msn

खिड़की माने Windows
Shame. Yesterday, I went to a restaurant nearby my place. The manager told that there will be 1hr delay in serving the food due to shortage of staff members & bearers. According to him, 10 ppl quit the job and went back to Assam.

KDroid

Cyborg Agent
^^

that does not looks related to the present situation.

If anyone wants to understand the whole thing, they will need to take up a complete study of the situation in Assam with the illegal immigrants, terrorism and such problems prevailing there since a long time.

What is now happening is the result of all this.

But until yet there were very few or almost no news of NE people being threatened by Muslims. And now we're seeing mass exodus. Why? The Muslims were provoked. They get provoked very easily. Internal & External elements both are responsible for the provocation.

During the protest in Mumbai organized by Raja Academy, inflammatory pamphlets were circulated among the crowd. That inflammatory material most probably contained

pictures of Buddhist monks supervising the burial of Tibetans killed in the devastating earthquake that hit Tibet in April 2010. The picture was luridly described as showing “Buddhist monks with the bodies of Rohingya Muslims killed by Buddhists in Burma”.

Result: The crowd got provoked. They injured several policemen. Burned Vehicles, Shops.

The next day of the Mumbai violence all the minority leaders and journalists went to 'meet' the PM. Police is helpless. Government won't allow them to take any action. They were not allowed to fire and there weapons were being snatched.

The govt. depends on this minority for votes. This is a major demerit of Democracy in India. The decisions are influenced by communal groups.

Top Bottom