After Bangalore, Chennai too sees exodus

Tech&ME

Banned
ok leave convert,

these are languages... a muslim family born in assam speaking assamese is assamese

my previous reply was for @bubusam

@Tech&ME: Did I say something wrong?

I don't see anything correct in it.

I just want to quit from this thread because the whole definition of indigenous Assamese = indigenous Muslims.

Is out of my understanding.

Even Assamese people can be indigenous Muslim.

What is the origin of Assamese people ?

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
Ok.. then correct me. I may have wrong info about it. So what is wrong?

Swapnil; he has opted out of the conversation. No need to egg on a member/user here. Either support the OP or post relevant content. That is about it. Tech&ME; I respect your views; that is why I put up an healthy argument vs. you. But if you are not comfortable discussing, that is also a decent approach. I appreciate the honestly.

//MOD:
This is a sensitive topic; let us keep it civil. Thanks

bubusam13

Human
dont close the thread. I am finding nothing wrong. May be an eye opener for some.

Tech&ME... gone bro. Ok. Actually origin of Assamese is most complex thing to describe. Ha ha.

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
What is the origin of Assamese people ?

Why are you asking such an obvious questions. Everyone knows that. In a wide break up it would be:

1. Khmer -- Khasi
2. Sinid People -- Bodo and Kachari.
3. Ahom.
4. Hindus and Muslims.

It is a component of ethnicity and language and religion. What is so confusing here. Or are you trying to imply something else. It is how most of India is. It is diverse and fractional in each region. Trying to equate one group of people for a specific region is fringe and baseless.

bubusam13

Human
Ok one good news is Local News channels have decreased portraying this topic and diverting to other topics. So definitely some peace will be there. Gone are the good old days of only Doordarshan when they showed positive news and India's development news.

d3p

PowerHouse
I don't understand the concept of being Assamese or Muslims here.

People discriminate themselves saying they belong to North East India, South India blah blah....

It doesn't matter, whether you born in Tamil Nadu & you stay in Mumbai for Work. Same way, it doesn't matter if you born in NE states & you work in Bangalore, Pune or Hyd.

You are still in India & you are still an Indian. Stop being an Racist & stop supporting racism.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Me Too. Sad. But that's not new. He's been giving such speeches since a long time. Shame that he is an MP of India.

This is the article:
'Be Ready For A Third Wave Of Radicalization Among Muslim Youth' | Asaduddin Owaisi

And that person doesn't even think that Illegal Immigrants should be dealt with strictly. Instead he is concentrating more on their plight in Assam and justifying that illegal bangladeshis should be given lodsa money for welfare and their settlement in India otherwise be ready for third wave of radicalization.

KDroid

Cyborg Agent
^^

And Vice-Versa too. It's a circle you see. Our Social Life and what happens around us also influences our Mind & way of Thinking.

bubusam13

Human
News yesterday was that residents recognized and got hold of few people who burnt their houses. They revealed they were given Rs2500 each from other side of border.

Anyway, exodus seem to come to an end now.

rishi99

Right off the assembly line
*www.thehindu.com/multimedia/dynamic/01180/northeast_1180221g.jpg
Really sad . I thought exodus was only rumour.

This is indeed the second most embarrassing moment for India after the power outage that hopes to become a superpower.

Top Bottom