A.R Rahman Wins Oscar ....!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
A.R Rahman has just now won two oscar awards ....
*www.highheelconfidential.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/a-r-rahman-oscar-luncheon.jpg

just the news first...

Last edited:

praveenwpi

Right off the assembly line
Born in Middle class ,lost his father @ 8,Never completed school,Started composing music at 9.He has acheived all this through sheer hardwork.Great inspiration to all

Pragadheesh

In the zone
ya slumdog won oscar in everything except sound editing and o saya song(as jai ho already won d best song). it won 8 out of 10 nominations while benjamin button won just 3.

red_devil

Back!
yeah well...good news for all ARR fans.... but Slumdog wasn't his best by any stretch of imagination ... he's done way better before...

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
yeah well...good news for all ARR fans.... but Slumdog wasn't his best by any stretch of imagination ... he's done way better before...

Quite right. ARR has done better work than 'Jai Ho'. Did India need a director from Hollywood to tell Indians what A.R.Rahman is capable of? :mad: If talent was to be recognized, then the films of Satyajit Ray's, Mrinal Sen's, etc would have been flooded by Academy Awards.

What is the film showcasing? The slums of India?? :mad: Does not make me proud.:-(

Anyways congratulations to ARR and his colleagues.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
BTW - Anne Hathway LOOKED Beautiful!!!!!!
She looks like a pale zombie...lulz
Congrats to arr . . Question :) why cant indian directors win oscar or make some name in oscar . .
Because we live in third world !
Quite right. ARR has done better work than 'Jai Ho'. Did India need a director from Hollywood to tell Indians what A.R.Rahman is capable of? :mad: If talent was to be recognized, then the films of Satyajit Ray's, Mrinal Sen's, etc would have been flooded by Academy Awards.

What is the film showcasing? The slums of India?? :mad: Does not make me proud.:-(

Yeah Slumdog's music sucked IMO. A R Rahman has already made his best music long before.

phreak0ut

The Thread Killer >:)
Congrats to ARR, but like red_devil and digitized mentioned, he's belted out MUCH better compositions than SDM's Jai Ho.... I still cannot believe he got an Oscar for this. If there were nominations before for his songs, he would still be winning Oscars, but not for SDM. But, what saddens me is SDM also win in the Best Picture category :cry: I'm glad that Benjamin...... won the awards in the right category :)

OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!

its really shame we give hundreds and hundreds of movies and only sand out to take on oscar ,,, but even them cant go into the oscar.. this is seriuosly bad...

leave about wht film is show casing .... isnt it not present in india ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom