3G iPhone announced

Status
Not open for further replies.

preshit.net

ex3n1us m4x1mus
That's gonna happen too. Come on.. how can that not happen. But the Press Conferences usually happen before the product is launched.

LegendKiller

In the zone
i went to a vodafone centre in dwarka,n-delhi and he told me that the original i-phone will priced around 8.5 to 10k and the 3g version will be around 20k-25k.............though nothing official about it..........

On Sunday,I went to the Apple Store to enquire about the availability of iPhone 3G in India.The guy told me that t would be here(Imagine Store) most probably,by the second week of September which is quite a long wait.
When I asked him about iPhone 2.0 Firmware showing sluggish behaviour,he told me that there are some hardware updates in the new iPhone 3G.2.0 will not run very well on iPhone(Original).How true is that statement?Mere salesmanship I guess.
Nevertheless,I'm gonna buy one as soon as it hits the Stores:D

goobimama

 Macboy
Imagine stores will NOT be getting the iPhone. This is because they need to make sure that the iPhone is activated before the buyer walks out the store. And in India it is only possible at the Vodafone/AirTel stores.

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
What are you guys, Manan, Milind and Preshit, up to? What was all that emphasis nonsense about?

iPhone firmware v2.0 runs just as sluggishly on the iPhone 3G as it does on the original one.

Pat

Beyond Smart
I guess they are conspiring to burn, steal or destroy the entire stock of 3G iPhones coming to India :p

OP
iMav

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
I wanted the emphasis on him :D 'coz no matter what even if we were to he wouldn't be able to see till we wanted. :D

goobimama

 Macboy
Poor Aayush. Seeing stars :D

[offtopic - or so we'd like you to think]
Manan, hows about you put in my Mobileme gallery in your link? Since you love those so much![/offtopic]

LegendKiller

In the zone
Rubbish.

We don't want a lot of people, now do we?
maybe rubbish.............but thats exactly what the guy at vodafone store told me....maybe you should visit a store instead.........:mad:
anyhow,on other side i was myself surprised to learn that the normal iphone might also be available here.....lets wait for official info...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom