Your tips for this (( SUMMER ))

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajayritik

Technomancer
although I agree,summer is hot,but here it is raining every evening :D

1.drink sugarcane juice chilled
2.if that doesnot fit,drink chilled kallu(toddy) esp from palms.
3.If it is too hot,go to some clean river(I dont meant that madras T.nagar koovam crap) and have a swim
4.join SRK fanclub if you are a NI,Join a Rajani fan club if you are in TN :D(it is a license to do all mischievous?)
5.for kerala guys,beware of lightning these days... :-|

Even my parents say to have Sugar Cane Juice in summer but later I found out that it has high calorie content. So not sure if Calorie Conscious people would want to have it regularly.

goobimama

 Macboy
^^ Are you crazy? Those are organic sugars. It will no way create any problem (unless you are diabetic or something) with regard to weight and such. Of course, too much of anything is a bad thing.

And I never drink Feni. It is disgusting. I'm an urrack guy.

Last edited:

praka123

left this forum longback
I am a Kallu Kudiyan(drinks toddy, local alcohol drink in kerala) ;) tried feny sometime back;it dont gave any Intellectual awakening after drank :D

1.use Ubuntu hardy heron if you dont wanna burn yourself dealing with BSODs:D
2.Eat hell loads of watermelons,ohh they're yummy,im eating one.
3.Drink Nimbu paani at least thrice a day and go to washroom every 15 mins :D
4.dont use torrents coz keeping PCs on for long hours could turn ur proccy into a toast:D
5.Avoid hillstations,they sukk,turn the AC on,get some watermelons and watch IPL.
6.avoid outdoor sports coz ull loose lots of salts if u play outside for long hours.more than 1 hr could tire u like hell.So,get some DVDs like Vegas 2,Assassins creed,Turok,Iron man(torrents and RS are also there) and burn ur graphix card:D

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
1.use Ubuntu hardy heron if you dont wanna burn yourself dealing with BSODs:D
2.Eat hell loads of watermelons,ohh they're yummy,im eating one.
3.Drink Nimbu paani at least thrice a day and go to washroom every 15 mins :D
4.dont use torrents coz keeping PCs on for long hours could turn ur proccy into a toast:D
5.Avoid hillstations,they sukk,turn the AC on,get some watermelons and watch IPL.
6.avoid outdoor sports coz ull loose lots of salts if u play outside for long hours.more than 1 hr could tire u like hell.So,get some DVDs like Vegas 2,Assassins creed,Turok,Iron man(torrents and RS are also there) and burn ur graphix card:D
Point 2 is fatal if consumed in high proportion
Point 3 could be replaced with drink lots of water, feel satiated
Point 5 do not use AC, u could be inviting bad effects in nature and on your body
Point 6 Do play outside, in the evening, badminton or cricket, good for health and removal of excess salt and toxins
Point X Do take shower 2 times a day

Point 2 is fatal if consumed in high proportion
Point 3 could be replaced with drink lots of water, feel satiated
Point 5 do not use AC, u could be inviting bad effects in nature and on your body
Point 6 Do play outside, in the evening, badminton or cricket, good for health and removal of excess salt and toxins
Point X Do take shower 2 times a day
I told that play for 1 hr.more than that could be tiring.
how are watermelons fatal?

goobimama

 Macboy
Since the topic is hot, I thought I'd cash in on some free publicity. Here's a guide on How to make a Watermelon Pizza... ;)

vandit

In the zone
my tips for this summer are :

1.) Wear cool hats....
*img107.imageshack.us/img107/8572/meow3ok5.th.jpg

2.) Laugh a lot....

*img155.imageshack.us/img155/757/meow1dm3.th.jpg

3.) Sit near the window and watch others burning under the sun !!

*img209.imageshack.us/img209/271/meow2tp3.th.jpg

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
If everybody avoids HOT gals on summer, where wud they go? Atleast i can withstand the summer for such added benefits:D

BTW here its raining with thunders!!!! in Kerala

goobimama

 Macboy
Avoid HOT girls? Just during the times when they are wearing less and less clothes? (Less time to take the last remaining bits off). Sheeeez.

ajayritik

Technomancer
Last year during summer my old PC crashed coz of keeping it on for long hours during summer. Later I found out that the problem was with the motherboard. I have PC in my room which doenst have proper Ventilation. Do you think this can effect my new PC especially since I keep it on for day + night. Any suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom