Your SMS here

Status
Not open for further replies.

valtea

In the zone
Night was dark, moon was high, boy stopd his bike, girl asked him y, he came clos 2her, she felt shy.
he went near her & told her 2 words.

?

PETROL KHATAM.

prasad_k

Right off the assembly line
Hi i got job offer in MICROSOFT with reference. got d offer letter. pay z9.4 lakh per annum. Im vry happy2 say this bt b4 joinin d company my mom woke me up...

Ganeshkumar

Padawan
How is this one........

Once Constant and e(power)X were walking on the Road. Suddenly Constant Screamed and said I have to run away because Differentiation is coming, he will eliminate me. e^X stands firm and says to Differentiation " U cant do anything to me, I am e^x and will always be e^X... Then Differentiation starts laughing and said "I am not d/dx, I am d/dy.......

And another.....

A Man in USA, Sees a dog about to bite a lady. He kicks the Dog to Death! Then News Report as "Citizen Saves lady from Dog". Man said I am not US Citizen. So report Changed "Foreign Hero Saves lady from Dog" Man said he is actually from Iraq, Then Next day's Headline "Terrorist Attacks Local dog" - SMS from my frnd!

I like this very much!!! :)

Ganeshkumar

Padawan
ahhh Thanks.... :) :)

And now a days i am using those things as my status msg in Gtalk! and getting many funny replies regarding that.... :D

And Another

Wen NASA 1st planned 2 space they found pens wuld not work in 0 gravity.So they spent a year n $12 bn to develop a pen that writes in 0 gravity, upside down, underwater, on almost any surface nd at any temp.

The Russians used a pencil.
[\b]

Last edited:

Ganeshkumar

Padawan
Thanks.... Sad part of my side is I dont have Mobile yet!! :( :(

Here comes......

THE YOUTH NOW A DAYS R GETTING WORSE!
I WAS IN TEMPLE, WHEN A GUY NEXT TO ME LIT
A CIGEARETTE FROM THE ARTHI, I WAS SHOCKED
& ALMOST DROPPED MY BEAR BOTTLE!
:) :)

Last edited:

casanova

The Frozen Nova
Funny messages and sad on ur part that no mobile for you.

Why does a man with broken heart does not need general knowledge?

=> Coz, jab dil hi tut gaya to jeeke (G.K) kya karega

casanova

The Frozen Nova
^^
It might be his funny sms.

Another one.

I have lost my cell phone. Please give a miss call so that I can find it.

The person who would call you is the dumbest.

Ganeshkumar

Padawan
And here .......
2 More Nokia Mobile Explodes in last 24hrs! U r my Best frnd! How can i c u hurt! Ur safety is my concern! ....
So give me ur Nokia xxxx to me be SAFE! :)

I thought of this...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom